Flushing too early?

• Thread starter GD1576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GD1576

GD1576

I’ve recently started flushing my plant about 4 days ago. I think I might have jumped the gun on that. Trichomes aren’t turning amber as of yet and I’m afraid I’m missing an opportunity to continue to provide nite. Leaves aren’t yellow yet but definite starting fade. Should I resume nutes or just continue with the flush? Here’s what she looks like as of today, 4 days since the start of the flush.

Flushing too early
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

All red hairs means you are a little late on flushing IMO, I like to wait that long quite often tho but often I wish I had started a few days earlier...lol.

I started flushing 2 of my GG4 S1 #2's too early last run, well I actually didn't start flushing too early really, my problem was I just kept them on the verge of real healthy, I was actually under feeding em tho & they don't really show that very well so when I started flushing, 2 days of flushing was like 6-7 days of flushing & they yellowed & purpled real fast, too fast IMHO. The product was fine but could have been better tho the under feeding was the real problem & I just didn't realize that till I started flushing.

GD1576

GD1576

All red hairs means you are a little late on flushing IMO, I like to wait that long quite often tho but often I wish I had started a few days earlier...lol.

I started flushing 2 of my GG4 S1 #2's too early last run, well I actually didn't start flushing too early really, my problem was I just kept them on the verge of real healthy, I was actually under feeding em tho & they don't really show that very well so when I started flushing, 2 days of flushing was like 6-7 days of flushing & they yellowed & purpled real fast, too fast IMHO. The product was fine but could have been better tho the under feeding was the real problem & I just didn't realize that till I started flushing.
Hey thanks for the feedback. However, should I start back on nutes or not?

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

If this picture is after 4 days of flushing and the leaves still look so healthy i would keep on flushing.

If the tricomes are all or 90% cloudy. Belive me that after 2week flush there will be more that just some ambers in there

Top Bottom