Flushing

• Thread starter Herbaholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BITYmagicBeanz

yeah mate.. ive used this formula for years.. get your self. some advanced nutirents. final phase... recomended by soma.too.. use that for ten days... then flush for another ten days with clean water. the longer you flush the best... into youve flushed your plant for over 3 weeks. youll never see the differnce from a week flushed bud. just over 3weeks does it for me.. it pushed out the calaxys adds most of the weight towards the flush. it takes technicaly over 4weeks for nutirent to flush completly through a plant. i hate chemical weed or hydro. its not good

H

Herbaholic

ok mate was just gonna flush for 2 weeks with plain water what u reckon:thinking

B

BITYmagicBeanz

that will be cool man. im sure it will taste nice still and 2weeks is the min amount .they should fill out and taste /cure nice.. the flush helps bud dry nicer and quicker.. if theres to much wet nutrient inside the buds. when there hanging and drying it takes ages from them to absorbe out. 2 weeks is cool tho man. keep the ph stable and consistant on every water and there finish up nice. dont rush things tho. if you think they can go for longer flush them take then longer

D

doubleds

nice

First of all what r u growing in ? This is the biggest concern to start. When i am flushing soiless mix/promix i go in and water until 10% of what i put in runs out the bottom. I then wait for 1.5 hours and run the same amount of water through and you'll get way more runoff.
Measure it, watch the ppm's drop each time you do it.
the reason for waiting 1.5 hours is to soak the pot and let the solid salts accumulated liquify and run out the bottom. In this mix i would do this method water/wait/water once a day.

I fully beleive that getting all the salts out in a very short period of time allows the plant to only uptake water for days. If you use this method you only need a 10 day flush for dynamite tasting weed.

If your using coco flush all day and get er done in one day!! coco holds so much air there is no chance of hardening off !!

mmmmm tasty weed

been using this method for 25 years :dance :ninja :dance

dds

B

BITYmagicBeanz

you need some sort of flusing solution mate. thats the best way. the flush soultions. helps move on the nutrients that are stuck in the stems.. its like putting bleech down your sink too clean them out. but its not bleech. final phase is organic
keep the water warmish too.. when you crop up.. cut the stems down the middle. too see if theres any black or yellow stuff inside. if there is. then you know next time it needs more. 3 weeks flush. you will see a big difference from a ten day flush or week.. the weed will burn clean and ash will got pure white. realy smoothe. clean. natural and fresher!

H

Herbaholic

Hey thanks for the comments guys im growing in 50/50 soil n perlite. On the biobizz feed schedule it say's flush for only one week but not gonna go with that, when do you know when to start the flush?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

i start flushing from the first day i see a brown hair! and them people who say a week. thats just a label man. like most seed packets tell you a sativa plant goes for ten weeks. never. there times are scheduele is missleading. no matter how you flush.. its takes over 5 weeks. for all the nutirent too pass thru a plant.. i do just over 3weeks. and my weed burns and smokes better than anything ive had or bought..most peoples weed the ash. leaves a black ring around it or black flakey bits.. thats not flushed right. its got toke thick and hard smoke with pure white ash. and i use the same mix you do aswell. i just used a little guano and vermculite! with perlite and 2 different types of coco.. 2 weeks is all good tho man. you got do a week flush.. cut the plant. dry it smoke it.. do a ten day. cut it dry it smome it.. do 2 weeks. 3 weeks 4 weeks even 5weeks ive gone too. best for me. when the bud dont start going ripe and bland.. is 3weeks. from about the 6/7week depends on the stains. most inidca doms i flush from end of week 6. sativas from about8/9

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
My best performance vs. tastes happen around 14 days of flushing. DD's method is intriguing though. I like the idea that a flush could be faster with the same or better results.

F

frankie-smiles

am i a total tit, i thought that since he's using organic products (bio bizz yeah?) and a compost mix that a week or so flushing is plenty. If he was using chem ferts then i'd flush for longer but when i use bio bizz i flush with mollases for a few days then onto plain water. 10 days in total max. Am i way out on this?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

it depends on how fussy you are about your weed.. 2weeks is pleantly. youll get that organic clean smoother taste. ive flushed plants for a week and ten days.... and its no where near as good.

F

frankie-smiles

So for primo smoke and taste, you want to be flushing 14 days minimum, regardless of growing medium and nutes? Is that how you work? It's just that i thought that with organics, the flush part isn't as essential as with say hydro nutes.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

its only in my opinion. you have to trial and error these things. and run test. the perfect flush i know is 3weeks just over. no weed doesnt smoke down and taste and burn the same at ten days.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
There are extenuating circumstances but in soil 14 days has worked great for me. As DD said in his last post there are other faster approaches.

F

frankie-smiles

Suppose its all about what works for you. I'll do a few diff things on my next harvest 2 see what changes (if any) my smashed up senses can detect. I'm still trying to find MY "formula". Every grow i get that little bit closer to 100% satisfaction.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the best approach frankie.

H

Husbandnwife420

even tho the organic says good 4 all fruts and veggys u will still have a funk tast if no flush cuz were smokeing it not eating like Bity sayes (the man knows his stuff) a 14 +day flush Is Key I Lesend 2 him and my nuggs blew up on the 9th week started a mager flush program and keeped it up till week 11 +4 or 5days and dam thay swelled mager like he states the calixes dubbled in waight made it so when thay finly did dry thay were fat and nice and stad thate :dance Peace out H+w420

F

frankie-smiles

Gonna have to give that a shot then, never really went much longer than 10 days apart from a hydro run i did when i flushed for 14 days or so. By the end of the flush they looked quite ropey, hydro was not for me i'm affraid. Much prefer me pot's and stuff. Gonna try flushing for 3 weeks on next crop, start harvesting after 10 days and see what the diff between them all is.

D

doubleds

flush

Guys, i started flushing marijuana b4 there was such thing as a flushing agent. I have tried them although i would only use them again in my dwc system. 50/50 perlite soil is perfect for my method. Give it a try dude. Flush them totally out until the runoff reads 200 ppm or less than give them un ph'd water for 7 - 10 days.

The medicine i produce legally for 10 patients is considered the best tasting weed around by far.

Really do know what i am doing...

dds

Top Bottom