Flushing

• Thread starter Darth Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Darth Bud

Hi all
A quick question, when flushing rockwool to remove salt build up how long should you flush for i've lowered the ph to 5.5 and droped the e.c to 1.5
Thanks Darth

May the green be with you

D

Darth Bud

The day befor you change your nutes you flush for 24 hrs so it removes salt build up in your rock will especialy if your growing a sativa

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i dont use that type of material i use rocks but i would f0r a few more days my op

G

guerillaMAN

go buy some grotek final flush or use advanced nutrients final phase to flush excess salt buildups and allow the plant to use up its final nutes/carbos. hit em with fresh ph'd water for a couple days before you use it - then add the flush or phase once and let it flow for a couple days then youre all good. takes out that metalic taste from inorganic products left over in hydro buds... great stuff definitely works well and all in 5-7 days instead of the 12 water flush.
peace
guerilla

T

tex196908

How green should I expect my plants to be with a two wk flush in dwc, using gh lucas form, liquid and dry koolbloom?

D

Darth Bud

Cheers guys for the info, but I am not doing final flush iam just flushing my cubes out so I don't get any salt build up in the rockwool I watched greenhouse seeds nl which is where my strain was made if you will and they have videos of each plant they do and it shows you there to flush every week just to keep your mediums clean :-)
Darth

X

xxYIKESxx

It's not necessary to flush on a weekly basis, tooo laborious. Only flush for nute changes or a week before final harvest.

D

Darth Bud

Thanks all I did it last time, and plants seem happy so iam sticking to what the guys say at greenhouse thanks again guys
Darth

Top Bottom