Flyinj! Meet Underdog!

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Going to start By saying this thread is for @loompa and @Oom pah pah at Loompa Farms who
if it were not for them I would not have such a wonderful Stable to play in.
Gifting most of my Meds and sharing my grows here on the Farm this last year has been Life changing.
For the ones that have seen my growing up time, you understand that statement, and the others take my word for it, This wonderful plant can change your Life as much as the Kats here on the Farm..

Something that can never be completely explained in words or in images is the Gratitude I have.
I will try and project that appreciation into the FlyinJStable's and make this the best Damn grow I can

The show will be
Loompa's UD OG (Fem)
Loompa's BLACK Yeti

Seeds 4

Standard paper towel damp and into the warm dark place for 24hrs while I Go out side and jump for joy
as I have the Friggin UNDERDOG ! ! ! ! ! !
AND THE BLACK YETI
HERE WE GROW ! ! !
Super UD Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

H

happy b

Great score flyin j!This is the first iv seen the reversed loompa beans . reversed underdog!j you lucky lucky sod!I,ll be tuned right into this grow . very curious about the UD . I asked either oompah pah or loompa if underdawg,yeti and headband were the same strain and i THOUGHT they said yes but from the way iv seen them talk about them it's like theyr different cuts/strains . are they?iv got yeti f3 and im just curious how it fits in with the UD and HB?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

WoW ok You all Are so cool for the Mass Super Vibes
here is what I want to say and what is the info I will Quote Loompa...
that is to say You guys all know I am about the Passion and the playing it Forward type
and to be honest I don't know enough about the old time history to be accurate Best I leave that part alone anyway.

INFO:
Black Yeti:
Is a select UDBX2 ( sativa leaning phenotype that carried all the desired traits of the LF UD) X LF Vietnam Black sativa male.

The UnderDog:
This cut came to Loompa as Headband.
Other than that, nothing will be looked at from me on this thread Not its lineage, or where it fits into this whole drama saga of OG head band.
this that or the other I am about the love of the grow...lol

Quoted from Loompa Himself

"I just know that it is among some of the finest herb I have ever run into. It was acquired many many years ago, long before I even knew what OG was and when I got it, I didnt even know it was an OG. I just knew that despite all the naysayers, what I had was super dank. So I developed the attitude that, it doesnt really matter at all what I think it is or where it came from....its the dankest cut I have seen."

End Quote.

From the FlyinJStable:
This is a run for Fun and the Love I have of the Plant
So please lets focus on the part where we help Each other and those in need.
SO happy and grateful to have a chance to show this plant Grow.
Super Loompa Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well all of our sniffers are different. To me Loompa Farms Underdog or Loompa Farms Headband whatever you want to call it smells like dank ancient earth, skunk, pine, fuel, limonene. The smell is extremely intense and penetrating. Kind of like taking a deep breath of a lemon grove in a thousands of year old peat bog,in the middle of an evergreen forest, with a skunk problem and a tractor that is leaking #2 diesel everywhere. I tried to get a little creative for you nightmare. Basically like the funkiest OG type quality plant. The smell translates 100 percent through in the smoke, right to the very end. It coats your mouth and lips with a velvety resin and you can taste it hours after smoking. Many a brown tooth from LFUD doobies.
anyone else care to share their thought on the smells and flavors of LFUD?

Power OG

Power OG

Great score flyin j!This is the first iv seen the reversed loompa beans . reversed underdog!j you lucky lucky sod!I,ll be tuned right into this grow . very curious about the UD . I asked either oompah pah or loompa if underdawg,yeti and headband were the same strain and i THOUGHT they said yes but from the way iv seen them talk about them it's like theyr different cuts/strains . are they?iv got yeti f3 and im just curious how it fits in with the UD and HB?
UnderDog is the mother of Yeti, they bread a Humboldt snow dad to the UnderDog mom to create the Yeti line, so the UD s1 is pure UD reversed on itself. So the UnderDog and Yeti are two different but related strains.
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

UnderDog is the mother of Yeti, they bread a Humboldt snow dad to the UnderDog mom to create the Yeti line, so the UD s1 is pure UD reversed on itself. So the UnderDog and Yeti are two different but related strains.
Respect
Retract what's labeled above as UnderDog OG isn't pure UnderDog its TK x UnderDog. Dnt want there to be any confusion.
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey all you Loompa Farms Farmers
The Black Yeti and My UnderGog are @100 %
what a Great dight to see all your little Babes standing up reaching fer the Lumens
Thank you @loompa and @Oom pah pah for some wicked great gear
I will keep all my Loompa gear here Now so I can keep track
1st up the young ins
3 27 2015 UpD 1

Next My beautiful Moon Dawg f2
12 27 2014 UpDate 2

The date is off but the Budz are right on the Dank side of things

Last but not least the heart and soul to the House of the Flyin J yeti #10
3 26 2015 UDate 3

Super Loompa Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

My underdog og seedlings on the left. 5 seeds went down 5 came up. 2 are mutated a bit. One of those 2 is coming around but the other us kind of stuck so will probably be culled. However as long as it continues to grow I will continue to nurture it as if it were fine. We will call it a special needs lady for now. Lol. They are ready for their first real pots and I'll be getting them into said pots within a day or so. Thank u @loompa for putting these out and thank u @FlyinJStable for the blessing.
20150330 134740

C

conduit

Retract what's labeled above as UnderDog OG isn't pure UnderDog its TK x UnderDog. Dnt want there to be any confusion.
Respect
So the UD OG seeds are not the same underdog that you buy in med clubs or from loompa, but they're a cross between the triangle kush and the underdog. That would make sense bc I remember reading loompa say that the underdog pollen is virtually sterile, this is just the first I've heard of it.
Also @Power OG I have seen some of your work, and it is truly impressive, I actually landed some of the Ud beans myself, and have been looking for any info that could help me along the way, but can't seem to find anything. Do you know any of her special needs either from personal experience or by talking with either Loompa or Oom Pah Pah?

Latest posts

Top Bottom