Focusing on Swerve's Sour OG

• Thread starter Overvegg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Overvegg

Swerve's Sour OG, SFV OG, Tahoe OG and more!

I happened to come across a Cali Connection seed pack of Sour OG at my favorite dispensary. I just had to have it. I germed all ten of seeds at the same time. I didn't keep very good documentation, but they were started around the last week of Feb before I finished my first harvest of SFV OG's. Setup is a 600watt Lumatek adjustable ballast, 3x3 hydrohut and ebb and flow Turbogarden.

Focusing on swerves sour og
Focusing on swerves sour og 2
Focusing on swerves sour og 3
O

Overvegg

Well here's another shot. The one in the rear right corner seems to be the Indica dom. It didn't stretch like the others but seemed to bush out. I gave it a small booster seat to get it level with the rest of them.

Four males were pulled. Then I added two 36inch long slabs under the remaining ladies who were getting a bit root bound in their 6 inch pots. I just cut off the bottom of the pots that were filled with hydroton and cut holes into the slabs to fit them. It seemed like it would work and it did. The roots are filling the slabs.

DSC02787
T

toomuchtodeal

the pack says sativa dominant, but your right(Malachi), the leaves say different. I just like my Sativa's.

O

Overvegg

Ran into a bit of a problem. During the 2 week stretch the sours in the turbogarden forced me to raise the height of the light to the top of the tent...

DSC02976
DSC02998
K

kali love

Sweet some sour og I'm gonna grab a seat for this one I'm veery intersted to see some of the diff phenos ur gonna get I hear it is also some amazing smoke but then again those are some excellent genetics

M

MedDudeChcioCA

I am super interested in your grow. Please keep us update!! Have a bunch of these going right now! Best of luck.

JH420

JH420

Lookin good broski, can't wait to see the results of this fine strain.

O

Overvegg

I dont know if I should pick up a 400W bulb or find a way to tie these ladies down. Sours are maxing out in height, I've supercropped a few tops a week ago but they recovered and continued to get taller than expected.

O

Overvegg

Day 21.

Well today all of my cameras functions stopped working. Only point and shoot. Time for a new camera..

DSC03034
DSC03035
DSC03037
DSC03038
DSC03039
dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro.......I have a Cali Conn Sour OG on day 32 here a couple of pics (with mobile phone)...

dayday

Sour1
Sour2
Sour3
T

toomuchtodeal

Keep up the Good work. Can't to see them fully nugged up.

K

kali love

wow man looking very very nice sweet lil flora set up u got going on there and the ladies seem to be loving and the nugs seem to be coming in nicely now on the larger ladies if you dont mind me asking what are some of the different phenos your are noticing i am very interested as i have a pack of the sour og and the deadhead og as well keep up the good work again lookin lovely :banana1sv6:

Top Bottom