Foliar Pack & Bug Question

• Thread starter smokin jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Yeah the foliar pack will absolutely allow you to harvest like you don't even have RA (I know from experience). In veg though I go nuclear. I will finish off my flower with Foliar pack and then clean the shit out of everything at harvest. In the meantime I will take cuts of all my moms, and root them off site. Kill all moms when plants are rooted, and clean veg room. Apply Merit 75 2x over 10 days while new plants are in small pots and are already well rooted. Go back to weekly tea. Monitor for any RA after that. I have gotten rid of them completely 4 different spots using this method.

awesome bro! Sounds like you got it down!! I will copy this method for the future.
I confirmed no aphids and ortho bug be gone did it! 2 drenches all wiped out full strength. No plant damage I followed up with a spinosad drench. Excellent contact kill

Bombnes

Bombnes

Do you know what type video file can be uploaded to this site? I have a converter to do it but I don't know what to convert it to.

Should be able to upload mpeg, that would be a question for a moderator or someone that works for the site. Let me see if I can find out.

Bombnes

Bombnes

Do you know what type video file can be uploaded to this site? I have a converter to do it but I don't know what to convert it to.

Okay Jay, so you have to upload to youtube and then use the embed code to link to that video. hope this helps and good luck.

smokin jay

smokin jay

Thanks for the info! I will get those video up as soon as I get a little bit of time. Good news is the plants at location 2 that I transplanted in coco are doin great and will be ready for flower soon, however the plants in the roots soil not so good. probably just goin to trash them so I can get the room cleaned up. Been workin on getting location 1 cleaned up and running. I hope I never have to go through this again! Spent most of the day getting my truck out of the snow LOL. Thanks again.

Myco

Myco

It's super easy to quick make a YouTube channel, upload and simply give us a link, or embed to this page. Glad to hear things are looking up, but for the sake of science let's see the vid!

smokin jay

smokin jay

I will get it done probably Sunday. I have to help a guy build a grow over the next couple of days and I have to get my own up and running again. I already have a youtube channel but its under my real name so I have to make another that's not attached but it will get done simply to hopefully identify species for other farmers.

smokin jay

smokin jay

Here they are as promised! I'm still uploading the nematode video. I will post it later. Sorry they are so short but if they were any longer I would be uploading them for a week LOL!

Top Bottom