Foliar Sprays

• Thread starter infam0usgro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
infam0usgro

infam0usgro

Hey all,

I had a question regarding foliar applications. I feel that my plants are lacking extremely in this department. Currently I use foliar applications to prevent bugs. Looking for tips for spraying plants in veg and also flower weeks 1-3.

What foliar regiments are extremely helpful? Saw that kelp and microbial sprays are beneficial but wondering if anyone can give proper advice? thanks

Romeleo

Romeleo

Hey all,

I had a question regarding foliar applications. I feel that my plants are lacking extremely in this department. Currently I use foliar applications to prevent bugs. Looking for tips for spraying plants in veg and also flower weeks 1-3.

What foliar regiments are extremely helpful? Saw that kelp and microbial sprays are beneficial but wondering if anyone can give proper advice? thanks
I Foliar sprayed every other day or every three days at night before lights out for almost the whole 65 day's of veg.and alot of people have there own opinion on what to use so the more info you get from more different people you can get a better idea on what to use.for me though it's my first time growing this year I did my research on weed plant chemistry and the why's, how's,and what ifs.what I did actually was different from what others might have did but it worked well throughout the veg stage and now in two week flower stage.i used a 16 oz Crystal gyser water bottle.checked the pH of the water than added a teaspoon of humineral liquid,a teaspoon of dissolved oxygen also known as direct output,and Indian River organics.and a week before switching to flower I just added a teaspoon of hemp honey with those ingredients.but now that I'm in 2nd week I stopped but now am just using flower fuel,hemp honey,Indian River organics,direct output,and humineral liquid.but I only use very little of each one.tsp of honey,Indian, humineral and tsp of flower fuel,tbsp of direct output all in a gallon of water.do your research on all these products so your confident of there use like I said it worked for me and I used the same thing for all 6 different plants from seed.gorilla glue, ghilatto,two mystery seeds,the one and purple wreck.good luck.

rickysimples

rickysimples

Optics Foliar's overgrow is a good product if you're looking for something pre-mixed that you can buy off the shelf and use. I've definitely done this before.

My current foliar mix is as followed:
200 PPM Dyna Gro Foliage Pro
50-75 PPM Cal-Mag
25PPM Silica
Surfactant - I use Spray-N-Grow Coco wetting agent
Small amount of recharge.

Total PPM's equal right around 300. I then adjust the PH to 5.8. You probably don't have all of these ingredients so you'd need to improvise, but the combo of silica, calmag, light nutrients, surfactant, and the kelp in recharge make for a great foliar spray.

the rrock

the rrock

Eleanors VF-11 ,ive been using this as a foliar spray for over 25 years,you can use it all the way up to flush time. I was first convinced after it brought sick almost dead plants back to life. I also use it in soil once a week with my other nutes.Does not burn either. Done side by side grows and the results speak for themselves,approx 15-20% finished extra bud weight. Your welcome.

rickysimples

rickysimples

Eleanors VF-11 ,ive been using this as a foliar spray for over 25 years,you can use it all the way up to flush time. I was first convinced after it brought sick almost dead plants back to life. I also use it in soil once a week with my other nutes.Does not burn either. Done side by side grows and the results speak for themselves,approx 15-20% finished extra bud weight. Your welcome.

I'd never heard of this product before, so I've been looking at it online... Is it just NPK, or are there other additives they don't have listed on the bottle?

Top Bottom