Follow Bones outdoor grow log

• Thread starter Bones_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bones_420

Bones_420

So for my outdoor run this year I ended up soaking a pack of endgame by ethos, a pack of Sugar puss by exotic genetics also popped a pack of slurricane 7 by in-house genetics we also popped some sleepy Joe S1by copycat genetic then we also popped a freebie pack of buttercream frosting by Da streets. This is the first run to be popped A second run will be popped tonight. I’ll update you on the strains of those once I pop them.

how I germinated my seeds:

I took 8 ounces of water in a red solo cup with a teaspoon of liquid seaweed. Dump each pack into separate solo cups. Waited 24 hours not an hour more didn’t want a chance of drowning my seeds I just wanted to leave them in there to make sure they sank to the bottom to make sure that I’m germinating valuable seeds, After 24 hours the seeds are at the bottom of the cup. I then switch over to the paper towel method where I dump my seeds on a paper towel I fold them up then I put them in a sandwich baggie and then I set them on top of a planter tray with a heating mat underneath. For a couple days till I have a tap and then I will transplant

Follow for more updates on the grow log
Follow bones outdoor grow log
Follow bones outdoor grow log 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom