Solved Followers

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancordero

mancordero

You can read his posts into threads, you cannot see his feed anymore.
thanks for the quick response Teck, i was just trying to get everything straight, not hating, i like the new security features, i just want to make sure i understand everything...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I liked having friends better then followers.. Following somebody juss seem a Lil bit weird 4 me..
haha, yeah before if you could get a few somebodys to become your 'friend', that might result in slowly getting accepted into a clique. Now if you 'follow' the same people, instead you look like a stalker/noob. OR of course we can always just ignore all that silliness, use the features we like, and get the work done we came here to do :eek:

You guys realize with the site upgrade that some of your prior friends transferred over to people you follow now? Although seems like some of the member connections also got lost, mine were about 50/50 (and not sure I liked all those weird people anyway... kidding!)

Pinky Lee

Pinky Lee

One site I was on changed "Like this post" to "Did you find this post helpful." Almost the same thing but w/ more emphasis on the quality of the content and less on popularity or feeling. ie thread starters might "like" people posting in their thread even if the info isn't particularly helpful. I'm a new member, don't really know what up here yet so just passing an idea from another site along.

Top Bottom