followers

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Hola,
I figured I would put this down here in an obscure place. I might be around much longer so if there is anything I can help you with let me know. Suerte JK

Hola,
I figured I would put this down here in an obscure place. I might be around much longer so if there is anything I can help you with let me know. Suerte JK
Hope you are doing okay. Will be sad to see you go. I could always use your feed profile for veg and flower if you just want to send
me it in a PM ;) I will keep it to myself if you wish :)

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hola,
I didn't know you were "Polish" JK. .

LOL. Hey man you coming up my way soon? I am gonna start another run in a couple months.

J

Jalisco Kid

I didn't know you were "Polish" JK. .

LOL. Hey man you coming up my way soon? I am gonna start another run in a couple months.
I am coming up in about ten days for some appts I have. Inever been down here before I was surprised to see so many Bulgarians posting. I might have to hook up with them as I might go towards Hungry this summer to get away from the heat down here. JK

Latest wikis

• GMO Cookies
    GMO Cookies
    GMO Cookies
    • logic
    • Updated: