Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good evening and happy 4th of July Farmers! In this thread I will be popping Yeti F3's, and Foo Dog F3's. They will be tested and compared to many of the OG kush cuts that I am running, and also compared (smokewise) to the clone only Loompas Headband, which I have to say is the best OG kush that I have encountered. I don't have the cut, so don't ask but seriously. I do have homies with access to the nuggs, who may/hopefully will chime in after we sesh it up with a few other friends who know the smoke. So these have big shoes to fill if they are going to stay in the garden. As many know, I have about a dozen OG kush cuts, and have worked my own lines which I won't mention here. this should show the confidence I have in this man's breeding and genetic selection to pop these special gems. So roll through this experience with me versus the many other's who are battling it out>harmoniously, competitively, in search of the real OG kush that makes people pass out in the party who hit my spliff. seasoned smokers need to give me the thumbs up in order to make the keepers list.

Also, please bare with me through the chit chat as the babies mature, and feel free to join in with with your own experiences, feelings of the day or whatever else you feel like contributing.

One more thing...... Just wanted to give @loompa mad props for all he is doing for the community, working his lines, and keeping it real to the fullest. Hope I can live up to the expectations that parallel the confidence that I have in this line. Much appreciated homeboy

JB

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Let's do this peeps:D

IMG 4546

PHEN

PHEN

I riding with u, let's see what's up!! Good vibes @justblazen.. Def watching this one..:cigar:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I riding with u, let's see what's up!! Good vibes @justblazen.. Def watching this one..:cigar:
Yeaaaah! glad to have one aboard my friend. Patience is gonna be key in this one but I'll try to keep things interesting

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

You guys do go big forest. lookin forward to this kickin Danky
I am running the MoonDawg too set up noon today straight to CoCo DTW.
This is going to be epic
cool to tag in drop a ? on ya time 2 time
Mass Respect
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
You guys do go big forest. lookin forward to this kickin Danky
I am running the MoonDawg too set up noon today straight to CoCo DTW.
This is going to be epic
cool to tag in drop a ? on ya time 2 time
Mass Respect
FlyJ
OF course, my friend. All are welcome to come test these. JK
Can't wait to see and hear about your findings. Really, I wish everyone in this competition the best of luck. Let's set the bar on this one.

Actually @FlyinJStable you just convinced me to pop them MoonDog F2s in the spirit of the vibe I am feeling in this seed popping expedition. Danks, since I love seed vigor and the treasure chest we always find in every search we go through

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OK gunna perpetrate a BIG whammy right here.
Im heading into the Tenn/GA mountains with half my veg in mths to follow
once a few sweet ladies are showing true I have a nice secure place to let um SING.
gunna see what this high RH and high copper Cal soil can do.
Keep it green Brothers and sisters
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
OK gunna perpetrate a BIG whammy right here.
Im heading into the Tenn/GA mountains with half my veg in mths to follow
once a few sweet ladies are showing true I have a nice secure place to let um SING.
gunna see what this high RH and high copper Cal soil can do.
Keep it green Brothers and sisters
FlyJ
Nice, well I will be in Rock Wool feeding DTW w/ a customized OG kush salt regime. I plan to run through these within 100 days. I will be running some Jack's Profesional Hydro, Cal Nitrate/ Epsom Salts, MOST, Aptus Regulator/Fasilitor, Bennies and when needed Hygrozyme. No PGR's which make me sick that some people sacrifice quality and honor for greed. Glad to amoungst cool peeps for this one. Where is @Medusa ?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am following squirrel and Capulators, Jacks pro formula myself, its the best mix I have used imo. I love to Mainline the plants so I will be much slower. and I am interested in the tall sativa end myself for the super head high.
Medusa is the queen of OG the woman can grow that's for sure.
As for the competition seriously let me know if you need anything
Mass respect Hunters
FlyJ

B

barefoot

all the best in finding those gems........................

ganj on...........................

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Good luck JB, though everyone knows you're going to kill it!

As a hobbyist/personal grower I doubt I'll ever be able to drop almost a grand on seeds at one time, so seeing you pheno hunt will be fun to watch for sure, gonna follow this one :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom