Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hell yeah jb! The clones are looking healthy I will be flowering GD yeti #7 in a few weeks hopefully some of my old gee's had a root fungus, an the gorilla glue#4 I had to clean up so I don't get any dudding! @EveryOneSmokes I Been SEEING you smashing your grows player are you running heavy 16 an aptus?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I traded for a zone of TK :D
I need to grab more gavitas too. Shoot me one darn it...jk
lol.. Sure gavitas for everyone .. Haha..
If it were that easy bro, u got to work hard and play harder..
Which one do u want?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hell yeah jb! The clones are looking healthy I will be flowering GD yeti #7 in a few weeks hopefully some of my old gee's had a root fungus, an the gorilla glue#4 I had to clean up so I don't get any dudding! @EveryOneSmokes I Been SEEING you smashing your grows player are you running heavy 16 an aptus?
@TSTEW313 No aptus for me, I use a few things wit h16...
I'm no expert on fertilizer but I do alright, I see a lot of people rocking h16 nowadays, when they were all about other lines, wonder why? Lol

But I'm moving to the salt game like JB for the win!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

lol.. Sure gavitas for everyone .. Haha..
If it were that easy bro, u got to work hard and play harder..
Which one do u want?

View attachment 437295

4th row number twenty please. . . . .
Oops, I cant have one of them, It would spoil me fer ever on all other lites LoL
I am following along learnin as much as I can along the Blazin Loompa path
Keepin It green @justblazen
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
okay so most of the cuts on the previous page are rooted or are close to rooting nicely. I can't wait to get this new flowering party going within 2 weeks. Just gotta get past this damn inspection. I did manage to keep mini moms of each:D Excuse my lack of updates fellas and fellettes. I've been hoping I find a nice Chemdog leaning moondawg for the headstash...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What's new @justblazen how are your loompa yeti's coming along?
whats up bro. Nothing much from last week other than all cuts are rooted and in 12oz party cups. Getting ready for inspection, then I will flip these SOG style. How are yours coming along bro? I can't wait to smoke some Loompa gear.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I hear you on the smoking that yeti! But everything is going well now I had to deal with a fungus on some of these old gee's I got that taken care of now I will be doing this thing soon! The fungus is gone now I had to buy this expensive fungicide because a lot of fungus is immune to the active ingredient in eagle 20 but all is well now thanks for asking!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sickness. JB on the hunt. Cant see what you find with some yeti's. No there will be some heavy competition. Is every strain rooted yet? Do you have any favorites that are shining so far?

Tangent:
found this thread looking for info on gavita and epap.

Since the two people I was going to ask anyway are on here.
@EveryOneSmokes and @justblazen Which fixture Do you guys like more. The gavita or the epap? Im thinking of making the switch to them and running beds. Which route would you guys go in? I hear the spread of a epap is like similar to a daystar and the gavita like the radiant hoods. New six lights. ready go.

Keep em' Frosty!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1327089/What up JB! My boy just found 20 males out of 24 yeti f3, an moon dog's! I'm just checking in with you too see how things are going for you! I hope you find something killer!
I can't say I'm having the same experience man. Too bad for your buddy. All of mines are small and I've seen about a 50/50 m/f ratio confirmed. I should have a better idea when I flip in 10 days. Right now is really to early for me to judge anything. I'm not worried about it though because I'm taking cuts of all the girls and never keep all of my eggs in one basket. These are going to be flowering w all of my animal mint xs , and like 8 different OGs including faceoff, true, legend, ghost, fire, Skywalker, WiFi, tk,and animal cookies. This going to be better w the new epap and gavitas

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Nice JB! You Got A Lot Of Fire Going IN That Room! Do you run beds or pots for your gee's I can see that these old school gee's an the tk, an my hpk will not yield much an suggestions on how I should run them?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Sickness. JB on the hunt. Cant see what you find with some yeti's. No there will be some heavy competition. Is every strain rooted yet? Do you have any favorites that are shining so far?

Tangent:
found this thread looking for info on gavita and epap.

Since the two people I was going to ask anyway are on here.
@EveryOneSmokes and @justblazen Which fixture Do you guys like more. The gavita or the epap? Im thinking of making the switch to them and running beds. Which route would you guys go in? I hear the spread of a epap is like similar to a daystar and the gavita like the radiant hoods. New six lights. ready go.

Keep em' Frosty!
I got the gavitas going and it's to early to tell,can't say anything about the epaps but what I've read the gavitas throw down more light penetration and the epaps help spread it.. Really depends on space and style of growing I would say..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I got the gavitas going and it's to early to tell,can't say anything about the epaps but what I've read the gavitas throw down more light penetration and the epaps help spread it.. Really depends on space and style of growing I would say..
Just got me another Gavita a couple of days ago myself doggie. Things are about to get really fun. It was good chatting with you about these babies the other day. I agree that the Foodogs have nice structure on them. here's one of many of the cuts I took...

IMG 6109

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Just got me another Gavita a couple of days ago myself doggie. Things are about to get really fun. It was good chatting with you about these babies the other day. I agree that the Foodogs have nice structure on them. here's one of many of the cuts I took...

View attachment 444893
Yup the foo dogs seem to be a bit more vigorous, but it's yet to be determined if the yetis will respond in the same manner after they are cloned.. I was thinking that in bean form they may have suffered something early on to have the growth rate they have, that's why I want to get them in clone form and work them to see what there about..

Good job on that new gavita , soon u will be rocking out..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I cloned mines up already because I honestly deprived the original babies from the beans I popped, and their structures are totally different so far from clone. Tighter nodes for sure. I am definitely counting on finding a keeper in these babies. I'm glad you've finally joined me in a pheno hunt after all this time only running all the elite OG's we have.

BTW, J says hello, and to chief on some OG for her. She says she liked the Loompa's Headband we smoked on>out of all of them. Kind of tripped me out that she remembered all of the flowers and which cuts we were seshing on. I loved the way the TK came out for you this round, and I'm sure it's only going to get better with each run. Did you decide which controller you're gonna go with? I just ordered 3 more Gavitas. the mini split is next on the agenda. Oh yeah, if you want to rock that extra Sentinel I got, let me know. I was only kidding earlier, since that's what friends are for.... @EveryOneSmokes

Top Bottom