Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

from the beginning
I know it sounds like BS but I was looking back at the early posts on my thread and noticed that I had
been loven on my #5 moonDawg its the only one I am kickin myself for not multi Cloning.
You have a way of connecting with your plants and I believe in it. As well as Your s
keep doing the Justblazen thing Bro, you have the gift thats for sure.
Super Yeti Loompa Vibes To yaz

S

steelcanaries

31.8%...nicee....thats a potent girl right there!...lovin that last pic....real clean and frosty looking JB...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looking spectacular. Would love to hear the smell profiles on yours.
Hey Andy,
I have one that smells like black licorice and another yeti that started early signs of bud rot that smells like OG kush but with a hint of sweetness to it. I know it's still early on and things will change and some may surprise me come cure and smoke time. thanks for stopping by
J.B. I should've known...

Just read the Yeti tested at 31.8% THC on 11/29/14 so you are sitting on a gold mine!
Aye Vet;)
Yeah I couldn't resist trying Loompa's gear, as he has one of the dankest cuts on the planet.
31.8%...nicee....thats a potent girl right there!...lovin that last pic....real clean and frosty looking JB...
Hey SC,
Too bad I missed the cup, but the wife put me on home restriction and chore duty:rolleyes:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here is my Yeti F3 #C pheno, which is the most OG dominant of everything. Her aroma came on late in flowering. I had to take her down early at day 55 or so, because of user error. she was closest to my intake and almost rotted. I smoked a tester nugg, and was impressed by her power, especially so early. I will get some quality flics on the competition thread within the next couple of days. This girl is getting another go for sure. :D @loompa

IMG 8891
IMG 8890
IMG 8889

Latest posts

Top Bottom