Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well that's good to hear JB THAT people are finding keepers in all loompa's gear this should be a great thread to follow maybe loompa could chime in an give a little more information on how many of the yeti F3'S has he seen coming out like his UD mom. Thanks for the information JB!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

An thank you too NMC for sharing you an your friends experience too but bummer on no finds hopefully JB an some others find a UD dominant pheno!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Well that's good to hear JB THAT people are finding keepers in all loompa's gear this should be a great thread to follow maybe loompa could chime in an give a little more information on how many of the yeti F3'S has he seen coming out like his UD mom. Thanks for the information JB!
Yes sir, if it wasn't the case then people wouldn't have swarmed after his beans like they did. Honestly I've been working my own lines and hold most of the well known OG cuts, and still chose to pop his gear. And for good reason, I've ran it before and was definitley happy with the OG dominant pheno of OG squared that I grew. The homie @EveryOneSmokes tried it. Honestly at the time I was popping so many seeds, I wasn't even cloning them, because I love to have a variety of flavors. and had so many beans to go through. But I'm not hear to hype his gear either, and the results of all of these crosses are all going to come out. But....I am betting that there are going to be some straight jewels found in this competition.

N

nightmarecreature

I can't say how many in total because I don't know. I know my Homie Grod found keepers in moomdawg and I found some fire in OG squared. I think saying a line is garbage without growing it myself isn't right. I've had homes grow my cuts like shit and complain then come buy my flowers of the same cut.

Also it takes a good grower to dial OG so I can't say what happened to you and your homies NMC. No disrespect but that was some harsh shit. Stop drinking hatorade bro.

I know plenty of people that smash proper OG, that info was coming from atleast 8 different growers. You know one of them and he smashes it.

People like to stroke egos all day on here, but off the boards is when the real talk happens. The difference is, I'm honest good or bad and I say it publicly. There's a grip of penis surfers and cheerleaders on here trying to score free beans from breeders. I'm not talking about you JB, you're generous with the beans you make and you do fine work. If someone deserves free beans it's you. I'm just disgusted with the cheerleaders.

I don't expect keepers in a $50 pack of beans, but the price Loompa charges is high and I expect quality. The F1's and F2's were just not worth the price. People are not finding keepers in those for the most part. A regular grower is going to think they are great, but the people I know run the Elite clone only's. That crowd is much harder to please.

It's all good though because Loompa turned those F3's out. I'll be running them. Those words were not harsh, there's nothing wrong with telling people to stay away from the Yeti F1's and F2's to save them cash that could be spent somewhere else. I tell people to get the F3's, there's fire to be found.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

At the question how many people are finding keepers with the f3 other than the yeti #7 I think the yeti #7 is a exceptional plant don't get me wrong but green dot has a very high profile here so the #7 got a lot of abnormal attention. I held the cut and I am in the process of having her back she's that good but that doesn't discredit my keepers of yeti f3's and bx2's in the f1 and even f2 stage loompa openly said that it was at a early stage with a lot of variance now the f3's seem to have enough variation for a massive pheno hunt of personal taste however still carry very dominant traits of both parents. Truth be said most people are finding keeper in 1-2 packs wich is not bad in my opinion. Loompa could've kept the yeti to himself went through the fazes and it could be an elite clone only right so I think were all lucky he gave us a chance at the beans. Honestly there were 6 I wanted to keep out of 15 popped and 2 males that were exceptional but I tend to chose the more sativa dominant ud traits so I narrowed it down to 2 from the f3 and originally 3 of the bx2 narrowing it down to 2 my friend refused to let me kill the rest and now he has 2 keepers of yeti f3 and 1 of bx2 so to me it's all in the variation and what you like and are looking for I'm sure if you could see in te beans and tell what the future held for them loompa would still gives us a variance because it's about selection with these and there is a taste for everyone it's just what your mind tells you to keep you may get 20 beans you hate but give to green dot his room is dialed and the yeti responds to it and 4 months later you say fuck I gave that cut up. As I quotes loompa before in the beginning of the ud when it was headband people seen no potential it didn't yield and wasn't that great but loompa dialed that girl in and now all of us would kill for a cut of that girl. Long story short for the guys asking about keepers 1 pack usually had 1 or two maybe your taste buds of dank say there 5 maybe they say there is none but I assure you in 2 packs you'll find a killer keeper and probably a few.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Also try some of the other lines the foo dog and moondawg both have killer chemmy pheno's the foo dog has some straight og pheno's the moondawg could spit out a awsome otm blueberry pheno if you like straight kushes then the silver bubster I feel had had extensive work put into it to preserve as well as exploit a pure kushy type plant with some variation between a SoCal dominant and a pre 98 dominant pheno me myself I'm looking for a needle in a hay stack with these I'm looking for the ssh/nl pheno as far as the taste and smell goes with a pre 98/SoCal mk growth pattern

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@nightmare most people agree on the statement about f1's I've not heard a lot of the f2's all I can say is read green dots thread he had the same opinion on the f1's not sure about f2's so I won't quote him but ended up with that killer yeti#7. No stroking needed as I have access to elites but I didn't pop loompas beans till his f3 yetis or bx2's were released so I can only base an opinion from that standpoint. I will say that the lemon pledge pheno I have is on par with a very reputable sfv original og not the cali connect cut this comes from a very well known person on the farm.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I know plenty of people that smash proper OG, that info was coming from atleast 8 different growers. You know one of them and he smashes it.

People like to stroke egos all day on here, but off the boards is when the real talk happens. The difference is, I'm honest good or bad and I say it publicly. There's a grip of penis surfers and cheerleaders on here trying to score free beans from breeders. I'm not talking about you JB, you're generous with the beans you make and you do fine work. If someone deserves free beans it's you. I'm just disgusted with the cheerleaders.

I don't expect keepers in a $50 pack of beans, but the price Loompa charges is high and I expect quality. The F1's and F2's were just not worth the price. People are not finding keepers in those for the most part. A regular grower is going to think they are great, but the people I know run the Elite clone only's. That crowd is much harder to please.

It's all good though because Loompa turned those F3's out. I'll be running them. Those words were not harsh, there's nothing wrong with telling people to stay away from the Yeti F1's and F2's to save them cash that could be spent somewhere else. I tell people to get the F3's, there's fire to be found.
You have to remember that your trash may be another mans treasure. And for the people that don't have access to the cuts some of us have, then the price isn't that bad. Also remember that breeders don't get 100% of the asking price on the boards. I can see if it hit the auctions and went for 5gs or something.

All I'm saying is garbage is a little much don't you think. Remember that you have a lot of cuts that many don't have access to but to others these are straight fire that will keep them medicated. That's my main point. Also for people who have clone only, they can find a good male and work there own line for themselves and future friends and family. It can be a building block for some. I've ran hyped lines with no keeper females but found a nice dad that put out priceless crosses for me. And you know what, I was happy w that...thanks for the honesty and let us know how the f3s come out for you. Oh and enjoy that HOFA

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

&nightmare I hope you didn't take that as calling you out I meant not harm or disrespect I've just been fortunate to pop a few of loompas lines and have talked to few people who pop them so I was giving a opinion but again my opinion is my opinion as yours could be different so no disrespect meant man.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Isn't nightmare the one guy with that killer sativa dominant sky walker man I heard nothing but straight kill I mean dank ass fire about the sativa dominant skywalker floating around in one of the most tightly held groups that cut is a bucket list cut for a few of us as I hear it's pure sativa structure and a mind numbing skull crushing hi.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well thanks for all the information prop, JB, an NMC because I will be running this yeti#7 that is being gifted to me from a good friend who is a man of his word an I'm think full to have met him against my elite og's thanks so much for this information guy's

N

nightmarecreature

Isn't nightmare the one guy with that killer sativa dominant sky walker man I heard nothing but straight kill I mean dank ass fire about the sativa dominant skywalker floating around in one of the most tightly held groups that cut is a bucket list cut for a few of us as I hear it's pure sativa structure and a mind numbing skull crushing hi.

That Skywalker is a nice, stinky OG. Yes, it's very heady. I gave it to a few people, just enough to tease.

Stay tuned, someone is doing an OG shootout on here and the Skywalker is in that mix!

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Sweet man yeah that skywalker is a infamous cut to me I even lossed a few hundred a few years ago someone swore up and down it was real and threw some very reputable names around my fault for not investigating but guy was smart asked me to keep it within us that his verifying famous named friends in this game wouldn't like me buying te cut. It was a garbage ass haze it ended up dude made hella money on the same story so I'm just happy to see the real cut ran

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That Skywalker is a nice, stinky OG. Yes, it's very heady. I gave it to a few people, just enough to tease.

Stay tuned, someone is doing an OG shootout on here and the Skywalker is in that mix!
Haha the OG shoot out always continue, even when pheno hunting. I can't say I'll ever stop growing OG. Do you have any flics of the Sky in nugg form? So far I am liking her growth structure and aroma.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yes sir JB! How many weeks into flowering is your skywalker og in
She's in the 40's but not even worthy of pics, because she got burnt up a bit in the heatwave we had a few weeks ago because she was taller than most. I don't have glass on my hoods, and didn't expect a jump in temperature in spring and paid the consequences for it. All of my mid sized girls seem to be fine though. Here is OGKB cookies that these beans are competing against. She didn't take too much damage because she barely stretches at all.
IMG 5110

Top Bottom