Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
gave the babies some support early on. forgot to post this a couple of days ago
IMG 5156

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here's that Skywalker Sativa I grew outdoor. It was extremely hot and came out more airy than normal. It smells way sweeter than most OG's.
View attachment 423338
looks good NMC. How long did you take her? And are you going to flower out that High Octane x Fire Alien outside? Just can't seem to call her Sinister OG for some reason lol. I found a few keepers in that cross. I had one that turned purple with pure OG aroma, which reminds me I have some in the fridge still. Maybe I'll make some f2's.

N

nightmarecreature

looks good NMC. How long did you take her? And are you going to flower out that High Octane x Fire Alien outside? Just can't seem to call her Sinister OG for some reason lol. I found a few keepers in that cross. I had one that turned purple with pure OG aroma, which reminds me I have some in the fridge still. Maybe I'll make some f2's.

I took the Skywalker to about 70-72 days.

lol The name is a little silly but I have to honor the name it was given.

I'll flower it outdoor around mid August or so.
Purple? How did that happen?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I took the Skywalker to about 70-72 days.

lol The name is a little silly but I have to honor the name it was given.

I'll flower it outdoor around mid August or so.
Purple? How did that happen?
the purple comes from the Alien Kush from the male Fire OG x Alien kush. Well I'm not calling it that since I made the strain lol, but that's cool for a cut name just kinda funny to me

N

nightmarecreature

Now thats a sexy beast! Thats the HOxAlien Fire?

Im honoring the name because i think renaming cuts is rude.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Now thats a sexy beast! Thats the HOxAlien Fire?

Im honoring the name because i think renaming cuts is rude.
yup> one of the phenos the first time I popped them. I made about 200 beans give or take, and gifted most of them, but still have about 40-50 in the fridge for later. I always keep extra beans of each cross in case I feel like revisiting one of the steps in my crosses

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Oh and I agree about renaming cuts. I'm interested to see how she does for you, and how she is leaning. keep me posted when you get the chance to flower her. thanks

Top Bottom