Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB! The yeti #7 has arrived an is in the turbo kloner as we speak so her an the gee's will be getting ready to rumble in this shoot out! So I would like to give a shout out to Power OG, an GD for giving me a opportunity to run the yeti #7 thanks
Big shout out to the GD man myself......
Glad you both came up on some Yeti cuts! I'm pretty excited to see what comes from these phenos I find. So far the Foo Dogs seem to be taking higher nute levels better than the yeti's early on. I'll get some baby pics up later this evening after I feed.

I can't wait until this damn heat wave is over with!:grumpy:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
here is a foo dog getting ready to transplant these babies.
IMG 5667

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
bump
Hey justBlzn hope all is well and love to see them Yeti foobgs
sending ya the Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ
JB! How is the loompa gear going any updates?
I dont Havr much to report other than i took cuttings yesterday and will flower those out w a week after a week vegg from rooting. Thanks for the bump!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@loompa I took cuts a few days ago and will be flipping these ASAP. I'm still in this, excuse the delay and lack of updates. but harvest was hard as a one man show. just got an Epap and hoping to grab some Gavitas to put these under. If not they'll have to go under the lumateks. Danks for the patience brotha.

IMG 6082

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
nice tray of cuts JB, how they vegging?
I let them stretch too much by neglecting them with low light intensity. So took cuts and plan to hit these hard with the MH before flipping. I don't really know until I give them a better environment I am working on for this next run. did you pop those HOx FA's?

Mogrow

Mogrow

i'm in limbo bro, since my run in with the Texas Highway Patrol:blackeye:
but i got them tucked away for future usage....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@loompa I took cuts a few days ago and will be flipping these ASAP. I'm still in this, excuse the delay and lack of updates. but harvest was hard as a one man show. just got an Epap and hoping to grab some Gavitas to put these under. If not they'll have to go under the lumateks. Danks for the patience brotha.

View attachment 437085
Hell yeah putting that work in bro.. I'm transplanting mine today or tomorrow, then letting veg another week or two and take some cuts.. I should've taken more pics but I'll get them when there more mature..

Epap u say? How much?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hell yeah putting that work in bro.. I'm transplanting mine today or tomorrow, then letting veg another week or two and take some cuts.. I should've taken more pics but I'll get them when there more mature..

Epap u say? How much?
I traded for a zone of TK :D
I need to grab more gavitas too. Shoot me one darn it...jk

Latest posts

Top Bottom