Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatthe215

whatthe215

Nice dude. I'm glad you're growing the foo and yeti side by side, I can't wait to hear your thoughts in a couple months.

It'll be hard to stack up to the LHB nugs you're comparing to...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
all the best in finding those gems........................

ganj on...........................
Danks BF! Glad too have you tuned in big dog
I am here. My heads swimming from a mailbox drop came yesterday from. @loompa
haha, yeah I feel ya. Had the same feeling yesterday when I received my early X-Mas gifts. I really commend him for what he is doing for the community and hope I can do these babies justice. I was chatting with the homie @EveryOneSmokes last night, and he may join us in the search....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
great score dude and multiples on some way to go, should be a really good show. i'm locked in for-sure.

very nice:)
Yes sir, glad to have you aboard my friend.
Nice dude. I'm glad you're growing the foo and yeti side by side, I can't wait to hear your thoughts in a couple months.

It'll be hard to stack up to the LHB nugs you're comparing to...
so true, they have major shoes to fill. but I am pretty confident I'll be finding something amazing and exclusive. I am so excited to see the difference between the two. you plan to light dep yours right?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yes i am brother. some Yeti f3's already broke ground. i want wasting any time lol
all these bad ass farmers i need all the time i can get. im tuned to as many of these as possible. GL and +vibes brother. lets grow the dank. so excited to see how many different gems will be found.
Nice, I'll be checking out your thread ASAP. Was so happy I received my beans last night...I got a little buzzed with some Vodka with the wife and was drunk posting:D

Best vibes back atcha brother. I consider all of you guys and gals my colleagues in this Loompa farms pheno searching party. Now let's all get to work and kill this game

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm tuned bro...
You keep hella fire dank...
Yeah buddy, just call me the fire keeper:cool:
but seriously, I am really humbled by all of the good vibes everyone is showing each other. Did you get a chance to pop any?

Good luck JB, though everyone knows you're going to kill it!

As a hobbyist/personal grower I doubt I'll ever be able to drop almost a grand on seeds at one time, so seeing you pheno hunt will be fun to watch for sure, gonna follow this one :)
No worries bro, I know the feeling. But these are definitely worth the investment, and cracking open the piggy bank savings I had. :DStay tuned in, because it's getting real around here.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
You lucky dog u... Sounds like a really righteous thing @loompa is doing with his work... @justblazen I might have some bed space for some foo and yeti , u were convincing me, now just need the foo dog and yetis to pop...

Will be nice to see how they perform against the really deal LHB on all levels..
Well that settles that then, because I just so happen to have a few beans of Yeti for ya. The OG kush killer is up in the house:D

these beans are about to be pushed to there full potential in them beds I just know it!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Well that settles that then, because I just so happen to have a few beans of Yeti for ya. The OG kush killer is up in the house:D

these beans are about to be pushed to there full potential in them beds I just know it!

Lol... Thanks for the words bro, I'm curious to see how things look, I've see a couple threads going up and seems interesting nonetheless.. U have any more foo dogs?

I would like to do a bed run of maybe 12 lady's, 6 foos and 6 yetis... Not sure if I would be able to find them in time for the competition, but if u got some shoot it..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol... Thanks for the words bro, I'm curious to see how things look, I've see a couple threads going up and seems interesting nonetheless.. U have any more foo dogs?

I would like to do a bed run of maybe 12 lady's, 6 foos and 6 yetis... Not sure if I would be able to find them in time for the competition, but if u got some shoot it..
Yes sir. Those will be on their way soon doggie. Everything seems to be working out perfectly. Its on! Plus you know you have access to the keepers I find. Then we'll have our usual OG eliminator power sesh. Hopefully @Venom818 will be around to sample and give us his insight on what we find. Hope to find an F cut leaning girl as well...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here is what I'll be smoking on while I wait for these babies to get their groove on....
IMG 4588

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yes sir. Those will be on their way soon doggie. Everything seems to be working out perfectly. Its on! Plus you know you have access to the keepers I find. Then we'll have our usual OG eliminator power sesh. Hopefully @Venom818 will be around to sample and give us his insight on what we find. Hope to find an F cut leaning girl as well...
@justblazen I'm all for finding some new keepers, I'll talk to @Venom818 about that power sesh I'm sure he will bring some proper samples of the LHB to compare to...

This is going to be an epic hunt glad to be a part of it... Hope to find some close representation of the lhb and the f cut..

Just wanted to say thanks to you and @loompa for the making this happen for me.. Can't wait to get the beans in the water and start the hunt..

Top Bottom