Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen I'm all for finding some new keepers, I'll talk to @Venom818 about that power sesh I'm sure he will bring some proper samples of the LHB to compare to...

This is going to be an epic hunt glad to be a part of it... Hope to find some close representation of the lhb and the f cut..

Just wanted to say thanks to you and @loompa for the making this happen for me.. Can't wait to get the beans in the water and start the hunt..
yeah tell homie to stop being so shy and break out the dank OG already. lol
nah but were in it for a real nice problem- we just might have issues knowing what to keep or trash. bet some of the non keepers would be loved by many...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
haha... thx brotha... Everyone knows you be killin them OGs bro, can't wait to see some of those plump nug shots comes harvest time...:snaphappy:

Peace...
Danks Homie. From Angel Island today. Smoked some Animal cookies here and washed it down w a blue moon w the wife..
IMG 20140705 174529 725

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

yeah tell homie to stop being so shy and break out the dank OG already. lol
nah but were in it for a real nice problem- we just might have issues knowing what to keep or trash. bet some of the non keepers would be loved by many...
That's for sure.. It's hard to let go of them when u see potential in all u pop.. I'm sure he will be down..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That's for sure.. It's hard to let go of them when u see potential in all u pop.. I'm sure he will be down..
Damn you are an early bird aren't you. Or maybe a niteowl...;)
Great news, I have 100% germination rates, and will get pics up once I get the babies into Rockwool. So far the moondogs are a bit ahead of the Foo and Yeti's, which were too be expected IME w OG's vs. hybrids. I popped about 40 beans altogether, and am hoping to sort through 20 ladies in an ideal situation.
So I'm brewing up a tea of Caps bennies, and was thinking I may need to stop by the hydro shop and grab some larger RW cubes to start these babies off right. I'll be vegging under a 600 MH, and will take cuts early and flower them out to determine sex, and establish some mothers, and maybe even a father to hit a bunch of OG's for the bean stash.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Damn you are an early bird aren't you. Or maybe a niteowl...;)
Great news, I have 100% germination rates, and will get pics up once I get the babies into Rockwool. So far the moondogs are a bit ahead of the Foo and Yeti's, which were too be expected IME w OG's vs. hybrids. I popped about 40 beans altogether, and am hoping to sort through 20 ladies in an ideal situation.
So I'm brewing up a tea of Caps bennies, and was thinking I may need to stop by the hydro shop and grab some larger RW cubes to start these babies off right. I'll be vegging under a 600 MH, and will take cuts early and flower them out to determine sex, and establish some mothers, and maybe even a father to hit a bunch of OG's for the bean stash.
Night owl never been a early bird , I'm always up at night it's more peaceful...

Hell yeah bro.. Things are rocking out for u .. Can't wait to have mine soaking, so do u normally go into rockwool wit ur seeds?, I've always used a rooters to place them in...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Night owl never been a early bird , I'm always up at night it's more peaceful...

Hell yeah bro.. Things are rocking out for u .. Can't wait to have mine soaking, so do u normally go into rockwool wit ur seeds?, I've always used a rooters to place them in...
I went half in rock wool and the other half in rapid rooters. Its what I had around so it will do. I really don't have a preference between the two, since both usually do fine for me. And you've been the same since I've known u..smoking until the sun comes up. We need to sesh come end of the month when I head down again g. Save me some ghost. How's that new OG coming along?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I went half in rock wool and the other half in rapid rooters. Its what I had around so it will do. I really don't have a preference between the two, since both usually do fine for me. And you've been the same since I've known u..smoking until the sun comes up. We need to sesh come end of the month when I head down again g. Save me some ghost. How's that new OG coming along?
Fosho.. I'm always smoking.. The new new is doing its thing looks good has a very nice structure.. She matches the others just fine, only the high and flavor will determine if she will be run again..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Fosho.. I'm always smoking.. The new new is doing its thing looks good has a very nice structure.. She matches the others just fine, only the high and flavor will determine if she will be run again..
Yup, hope she turns out killer. Also hoping to find the new OG clone only from this run that test 33% THC :D

Just keeping my fingers crossed even though know I won't need it w the way the LHB hits, I'm sure some serious game changing keepers are about to be found. Then I'll toss the rest and post up the JB OG on the OG thread;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yup, hope she turns out killer. Also hoping to find the new OG clone only from this run that test 33% THC :D

Just keeping my fingers crossed even though know I won't need it w the way the LHB hits, I'm sure some serious game changing keepers are about to be found. Then I'll toss the rest and post up the JB OG on the OG thread;)
Fosho... Lhb smoke is on point always a winner, but this tk rocked my socks...

Hope they come close.. The JB OG sounds like some elite :cigar:

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Fosho... Lhb smoke is on point always a winner, but this tk rocked my socks...

Hope they come close.. The JB OG sounds like some elite :cigar:
haha I was kidding, but at the same time I wasn't:D

Yup, love me some TK. Glad she's in the rotation, and ready to roll side by side with these beans. Bet she wouldn't mind hanging out with a Yeti boy, and maybe have a night cap with him if he proves he's man enough.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

haha I was kidding, but at the same time I wasn't:D

Yup, love me some TK. Glad she's in the rotation, and ready to roll side by side with these beans. Bet she wouldn't mind hanging out with a Yeti boy, and maybe have a night cap with him if he proves he's man enough.
Lol.. tk is one solid girl can't get much better than her..

shawnskush

shawnskush

aw shit, let's dab up and talk about it when you can. Plus I owe you herb for them C02 tanks you came through with. tell the misses J sends her love
Maybe this upcoming weekend we can get together for a sesh and maybe hit a brewery or something too.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Maybe this upcoming weekend we can get together for a sesh and maybe hit a brewery or something too.
I think I'll take you up on that sesh, but minus the alcohol after the 4th of July drinking binge I went on. I had so much Vodka, it makes me nauseous even thinking about it. I think I'm getting to old for this. Or maybe I should get my tolerance level up...:cool:

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@justblazen you'll find a few lhb dominant pheno's for sure I've stacked my yeti bx2 right next to some of lhb aka underdog and yes you can tell the lhb because let's be honest it's unmistakable but I'm being honest when I say this the yeti line puts out fire so close to the ud but it has done added twist to it the vigor on the yeti is unbelievable and some pheno's are ud dominant you will love these and I know you will tear it up and by the way foo dog is off the hook good luck man and kill this shit man the more fire the better

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I'm gonna pop a seat an follow this thread closely, because soon I will be doing a side bye side grow of the yeti versus the sativa skywalker og, true, woody og an the face off og I hear these yeti F3'S have special phenotypes so keep us posted JB!

Top Bottom