Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@justblazen Stopping by to get some advice on the Nitrogen levels for our loompa gear
For you in the first few weeks of veg after a good root base is formed.
where do u sit with your uptake of N and Micros
if its cool I want to get an overall idea on the Sativa side
very much appreciated
++++Vibes from the FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
So the babies are starting off and transplanted to bigger RW cubes just a moment ago....

I'll be covering the tops with black plastic within a couple of days to prevent that green algae stuff from establishing it's nasty self.

IMG 4849
IMG 4850
IMG 4851

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen you'll find a few lhb dominant pheno's for sure I've stacked my yeti bx2 right next to some of lhb aka underdog and yes you can tell the lhb because let's be honest it's unmistakable but I'm being honest when I say this the yeti line puts out fire so close to the ud but it has done added twist to it the vigor on the yeti is unbelievable and some pheno's are ud dominant you will love these and I know you will tear it up and by the way foo dog is off the hook good luck man and kill this shit man the more fire the better
No doubt homie. Danks for the heads up...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm gonna pop a seat an follow this thread closely, because soon I will be doing a side bye side grow of the yeti versus the sativa skywalker og, true, woody og an the face off og I hear these yeti F3'S have special phenotypes so keep us posted JB!
Welcome TSTEW313. That's the plan bro, but while I'm at it....Please don't mind JB the chatterbox :D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen Stopping by to get some advice on the Nitrogen levels for our loompa gear
For you in the first few weeks of veg after a good root base is formed.
where do u sit with your uptake of N and Micros
if its cool I want to get an overall idea on the Sativa side
very much appreciated
++++Vibes from the FlyJ
Not sure of the exact ratios but here is what I am feeding for a couple of weeks unless they demand more or less.

Jacks Professional/Cal Nitrate/Epsoms/=1/1.5/.5 grams per gallons. also got .3 ml of Aptus regulator per gallon. I was thinking I'll start giving them some MOST ina couple of weeks. Sorry if that doesn't help

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB I have a feeling this thread is gonna blow up there are a lot of people interested in this yeti including myself
I hope so TSTEW31. I know I've been curious myself. And it's always fulfilling to find your own elite.Makes me feel like I earned it with hard work, patience, and sweat. Oh and I like Aptus, seems my girls are uptaking the nutes a bit better, and the OG's are holding themselves up a bit better. It's expensive though, but one bottle goes a long way. I'm current;y looking for a cheaper replacement though.

@EveryOneSmokes what was the name of your Silica source again?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

tell me about it bro. In the same boat. I even hid a nugg from myself. It's always cool to stumble across hidden treasures when you least expect it right? Get in my lungs TK!
After a few nights of smoking LHB and TK back to back, the TK has been shining this run for my boy, both very dialed but something little different in her that made me say wow! :cigar:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I hope so TSTEW31. I know I've been curious myself. And it's always fulfilling to find your own elite.Makes me feel like I earned it with hard work, patience, and sweat. Oh and I like Aptus, seems my girls are uptaking the nutes a bit better, and the OG's are holding themselves up a bit better. It's expensive though, but one bottle goes a long way. I'm current;y looking for a cheaper replacement though.

@EveryOneSmokes what was the name of your Silica source again?
that's top secret Information, lol.. It's the bloom silica, cost effective and well worth it, used to use it yrs back but couldn't find it for some time... Helps them build nicely, it's also concentrated so u need to mix carefully or else u will lock out (precipitate) Ca.. If I'm not mistaken..

urbanite420

urbanite420

Ive always liked the Bloom silica...its the most concentrated silica on the market. I use it as part of my base water along with cal-mag. approximately 1:2:8 ratio of silica: pH down:CalMag to get around pH 6.4 in RO. something like every other res or every third res fill will get micros to fill the gaps.

that's top secret Information, lol.. It's the bloom silica, cost effective and well worth it, used to use it yrs back but couldn't find it for some time... Helps them build nicely, it's also concentrated so u need to mix carefully or else u will lock out (precipitate) Ca.. If I'm not mistaken..

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I have a question JB how many known keeper's of the yeti F3'S have been found other than GD 'S dank #7?

N

nightmarecreature

Loompa's Yeti F1's and F2's have been garbage for the most part. I've heard this from multiple growers. The F3's, have been getting good reviews, worthy of purchase. I'll be running the F3's as soon as my F2's finish up.

How many packs are people running to find keepers in the F3's?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I have a question JB how many known keeper's of the yeti F3'S have been found other than GD 'S dank #7?
I can't say how many in total because I don't know. I know my Homie Grod found keepers in moomdawg and I found some fire in OG squared. I think saying a line is garbage without growing it myself isn't right. I've had homes grow my cuts like shit and complain then come buy my flowers of the same cut.

Also it takes a good grower to dial OG so I can't say what happened to you and your homies NMC. No disrespect but that was some harsh shit. Stop drinking hatorade bro.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Loompa's Yeti F1's and F2's have been garbage for the most part. I've heard this from multiple growers. The F3's, have been getting good reviews, worthy of purchase. I'll be running the F3's as soon as my F2's finish up.

How many packs are people running to find keepers in the F3's?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
For sure that secret sauce is only reserved for real OG growers not the wannabes Lol. Danks for info Homie. I trust your word enough to go grab that without thinking. Sounds like some peeps been hanging w the cartoon watchers....:D

Top Bottom