Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

To me it's just a teaser, but is showing me her potential for this next run. thinking of finally grabbing the mini split and making life easier for once. I also plan to convert from 1000w Lumateks to Epap 600s>slowly by the end of the year the latest. My nuggs were so much denser and larger with my runs with a mini split. Don't know what I was thinking....
Minisplit minsplit...lol

Dialing in the environment is key, and upgrading the lighting is also always nice.. I'm picking up some gavita locas in a couple weeks.. Things going to be interesting to say the least..

Can't wait to see some of that loompa gear..

urbanite420

urbanite420

Wattup @justblazen , returned home from my road trip to find 20 Moondawg F2s in the fridge! Thanks to my lil sis they didnt fry in the mailbox...hopefully... but here i dropped 14 of them in Oasis cubes. one thing to note is that i noticed a high degree of variability in the seed morphologies, with a slight lean towards the smaller beans some of which you dont see below cuz i started dropping beans before i remembered to snap some pics... since these came from Jb i thought i would post here...a bit of a team effort! next post when things start to get interesting.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Minisplit minsplit...lol

Dialing in the environment is key, and upgrading the lighting is also always nice.. I'm picking up some gavita locas in a couple weeks.. Things going to be interesting to say the least..

Can't wait to see some of that loompa gear..
Yup Time to stop playing around. Let me know if you find any good deals on the Epaps.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wattup @justblazen , returned home from my road trip to find 20 Moondawg F2s in the fridge! Thanks to my lil sis they didnt fry in the mailbox...hopefully... but here i dropped 14 of them in Oasis cubes. one thing to note is that i noticed a high degree of variability in the seed morphologies, with a slight lean towards the smaller beans some of which you dont see below cuz i started dropping beans before i remembered to snap some pics... since these came from Jb i thought i would post here...a bit of a team effort! next post when things start to get interesting. View attachment 424133View attachment 424134
Nice! hell to the yeah brosepho, cant wait to see you work your magic my friend. Off to the races we go. Oh btw that bp x bubba seems like a keeper so far

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice picture JB your girls look real happy did you ever get to run a healthy forum cut of gsc. An how would she compare to your ogkb cookies thanks any information would be appreciated
No I havent. Ran her once and trashed her for Animal. Ive tried great batches of her but i like OGKB better smokewise and Animal vigor wise and yield wise. Plus Animal has better bag appeal and there isnt much of a difference quality wise IMO. But thats just my view of the 3

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Sorry guys not much of a cookie man way to many fakes out there so I've never ran any of the cuts what does ogkb stand for?the animal cookies you guys talk about did someone on the forums breed that or is that a pheno from the bcbd animal cookies? Probably a stupid question I know but likes I sais I'm not a cookie guy....

urbanite420

urbanite420

long enough to take a few cuts and root them. then they go outside...i figure about a month. that will let me finish this run and then i can flower these moondawgies outdoor. space is really limited now that lil bro is living wih us, leaving me with only veg space indoor.

only one didnt pop this run but thats all good, plenty of babes to play with. the rest are ready for transplant. most should have roots poking through the cubes now.

oops! upside down pic...lol
how long do you plan on vegging them bro? Are any going outside?

Oh here's that Blue Power x Bubba at day 52View attachment 424636

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sorry guys not much of a cookie man way to many fakes out there so I've never ran any of the cuts what does ogkb stand for?the animal cookies you guys talk about did someone on the forums breed that or is that a pheno from the bcbd animal cookies? Probably a stupid question I know but likes I sais I'm not a cookie guy....
you should check out MakinGoos cookie thread when you get the chance. That way youll hear more than one persons opinion on those cuts

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
long enough to take a few cuts and root them. then they go outside...i figure about a month. that will let me finish this run and then i can flower these moondawgies outdoor. space is really limited now that lil bro is living wih us, leaving me with only veg space indoor.

only one didnt pop this run but thats all good, plenty of babes to play with. the rest are ready for transplant. most should have roots poking through the cubes now.
View attachment 425025
oops! upside down pic...lol
nice. maybe you'll find that blueberry dom girl you've been looking for. Reminds me I plan to F2s them guerrero golds x blueberry to get back to you. I love the high on that strain. I smell some f3s in the making...

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

JB! The yeti #7 has arrived an is in the turbo kloner as we speak so her an the gee's will be getting ready to rumble in this shoot out! So I would like to give a shout out to Power OG, an GD for giving me a opportunity to run the yeti #7 thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom