FoopCanna, heard of it? Used it?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Their testimonials are unreal. They have a deal right now where if you order a starter pack and give them a friends name and address, they'll send them an identical pack for free. Thinking about trying them out as the prices aren't bad. Anyone tried them?

BigCube

BigCube

Their testimonials are unreal. They have a deal right now where if you order a starter pack and give them a friends name and address, they'll send them an identical pack for free. Thinking about trying them out as the prices aren't bad. Anyone tried them?

There are thousands of no name "companies" out there. I wouldn't spend a penny on any of them personally.

Also that gimmicky BS is a giant no no. I'd rather get twice the amount of stuff than some other persons getting half something I paid for.

Also, I have issues with stupid names. No matter the product, if it or the company that sells it has a stupid name I won't buy it.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

There are thousands of no name "companies" out there. I wouldn't spend a penny on any of them personally.

Also that gimmicky BS is a giant no no. I'd rather get twice the amount of stuff than some other persons getting half something I paid for.

Also, I have issues with stupid names. No matter the product, if it or the company that sells it has a stupid name I won't buy it.
I wasn't intrigued by the name or gimmick, more so by their testimonials on their website from different growers. Might give them a try.

Anthem

Anthem

I wasn't intrigued by the name or gimmick, more so by their testimonials on their website from different growers. Might give them a try.
a hundred dollars for 5 32oz jugs of nutrients is a pretty high green tax.
If you are looking to do it on the cheap side look at some of the dry nutrient lines.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I guess the name is from Fish and Poop 😁
I would give it a go if they sent me a sample that was enough for 6 plants from start to finish 😎

Top Bottom