For Anyone Considering Grower's Choice Lights - check out the build "quality" on this POS. Like it was built by a blind elephant. ROI Lights are Trash

• Thread starter growitathome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growitathome

growitathome

Yes, I already contacted Grower's Choice and the retailer I purchased my lights from.

According to them, these sideways screws, gaps in construction, and stripped phillips are "normal."

Just warning anyone who is purchasing these lights with the belief that they are actually IP65 or underwent any kind of QA.

This issue affects both sides of the light, it's hard to tell from the pictures but basically all the "square" ends are anything but and the screws aren't even flush because they just forced them in.

1   a5jcznh
2   0bphyhm
3   dijeru5
4   7shtjgf
Gleny88

Gleny88

Did you purchase these from online? Or did you purchase them though a hydro store? Was it just one light? I’m curious as I am buying my first 4 pack and I was either going to go growers choice or gavita. The one in the showroom of the warehouse here in denver that I went to looked super solid. I’m wondering if online purchases or there are something going on with these lights as I have two acquaintances who have purchased these lights, one directly from a hydro warehouse where they move 1000s of lights for commercial use and one online. The one who got them direct they are like space age awesome. The one online has same problems you do. Which is bullshit. I am sorry.

Top Bottom