For S & G's(shitz n gigglez) and of course the B's(bonez)

• Thread starter blucheeze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blucheeze

blucheeze

Whats goin on fellow farmers!! I know its ben a min but its time for me to come back and start a new lineup!!.. I started this run back in January and just starting to post so its a cath up game on this one but no worries, within a short time we will all be up to speed...
Lets get this thing Started

blucheeze

blucheeze

ok well heres the scoop.. started up this run jan 18 2013.. I just wanted to try a variety of flavor this time so i said fuck it why not!!! so heres th eoriginal line up..
Maple Leaf Indica 2
Headband/Mk ultra 5
Gods gift/G13 2
Northern Lights x Merk (homies mix) 4
TMNJ(donatello) 1
Northern Lights 2
Bubble Gum 2
Blue Dream 3
Uk Cheeze x Red Durban 4
I figured i should be able to get a good starting chance with these strains on deck

blucheeze

blucheeze

Germination began 1/18 day 1

On Day #3 1/20 these are what had popped
Maple Leaf Indica 2
Hb/Mk U 1
GG/G13 2
Nl x Merk 1
Nl 2
BG 1
Uk c x rd 1

By next Day Day #4 1/21
i was transfering to pods
MLI 2
Hb/mku 1
GG/G13 2
nl x merk 3
tmnj 1
nl 2
Bg 2
UkC x RD 3:wtf:

blucheeze

blucheeze

On day #5 1/24
i Added Blue Dream 2

at this point they then root into peet pods and i then put them into my medium where i kinda messed up cause it was the fox farm ocean blend, so ended up frying a few in begining and cutting a few of the strains life so so short a damn shame i tell you.. but you live and learn right!!!

blucheeze

blucheeze

NOw we Skip to Day #39 i was just so busy at work i only kept up feedings not the notes always bad but what can i do...
2/25 i am feeding a ;i; rocket fuel, silica blast, and general organics biogrow....
and now let the visuals begin !!!!!!!!
DSCN1328
DSCN1328
DSCN1329
DSCN1331
DSCN1304DSCN1305DSCN1306DSCN1307DSCN1308DSCN1309DSCN1310DSCN1311DSCN1312DSCN1313DSCN1314DSCN1316DSCN1317

DSCN1330
DSCN1315
blucheeze

blucheeze

i got these to start lookin great with these home made cfl setup using the 6-100 watt daylight blue lights

orbad

orbad

What's your temp and humidity like in your box? They look a little unhappy, low RH maybe?

My bad, jumped in the middle of your catching up.

blucheeze

blucheeze

Day 40 2/26

Im taking down my cfl lights and now putting in my SolisTek 400 digital with a hortilux Blue Full Spectrum in a 6inch cool tube... To this point they have been under 24/7 light i finish the switch up and turn on the new look i left the light a bit higher than usual just to get them introduced to new light.

Day 41 2/27
They have taken well to light change so i drop down cool tube as close to canopy for maximum penetration

a couple weeks go by without records but when i return on day 57 3/14 ive already transplanted plants from solo to 1 gallon potsat this point my medium is a half half mix of fox farm ocean /warrior light and they seem to like also i have changed up the light schedule to 12/12 to sex them and see what i had!! this day i also made some cuts for clones 3 off each one giving me 39 new babies to cherrish!!!!!

blucheeze

blucheeze

What's your temp and humidity like in your box? They look a little unhappy, low RH maybe?

My bad, jumped in the middle of your catching up.
Its not to hot about 78 0r s0 i keep fan goin and and cool tube has helped alot... i also train alot so cropping is big for me so not to have them shooting up and giving me uneven canopy.. not to sure bout humidity nedd to get another hygrometer

blucheeze

blucheeze

by this time i found two males creeping in so i had to do what had to be done the chopping block has begun lol so now its nothing but ladies in here!!!

blucheeze

blucheeze

were almost up to date ive given them a prune up and a lil cropping here and there and just let mother nature do the thing...DSCN1358DSCN1360DSCN1361DSCN1362DSCN1363DSCN1364DSCN1365DSCN1366DSCN1367DSCN1368

blucheeze

blucheeze

busted one of my stalks while croppn so fixed her up with a straw and bread tie took off last night and healed beautifully

blucheeze

blucheeze

This brings us back to date and this is where i stood last night.. i know its been a lil unorganized today but appreciate the time to allow me to get there...

So these were last night wooo hooooo
DSCN1378
DSCN1379
DSCN1381
DSCN1382
DSCN1383
DSCN1384
DSCN1385

blucheeze

blucheeze

well that is all for today guys its been a fun one but now i just gotta keep up no more falling behind lol:hungover:

dextr0

dextr0

Nice w tha merk shit g. I'm watching so teach me somethin new...I wanna c close ups of tha Donatello, I didn't even know u popped any of those on the cool...keep a cut of that one for sure...jus n case.
Lookin nice n clean mane that's for sure.

blucheeze

blucheeze

Donnie was that tmnj old school passed along. Said there was purp so I just put Donnie for that.. unfortunately it fried when I put into that ocean water fox farm. Smh old school said he may have one more so ima save that for an all purp run!! But yes will save some cuts fasho

blucheeze

blucheeze

Just a lil bit to keep everything up to date pics will come tonight but for now I wanna say the formation process is a beautiful thing.. Lil clusters come closer together become even bigger and wow colla are beginning to show there truness!!! See y'all a Lil later tonight!!!

Top Bottom