For the life of me i cant fix my clone

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Leaves have been drooping for 2 weeks tops. New growth was coming in fine so eventually thought it would bounce back. The little lines you see coming in on the new growth, I noticed today. I have my two clones (both with their own set of issues) in a box reflecting light, with a couple dif kinds of bulbs. I also have fresh air blowing in box normally through window or from the room if it's too cold out. I've cut back on water since issues arose. Trying to keep the humidity up as well but cant figure out what's wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
P.s.- if anyone has any indica seeds they could sell, trade whatever would also be my first choice given my mother fem from seeds is doing very well and healthily budding. Thanks guys!

For the life of me i cant fix my clone
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Leaves have been drooping for 2 weeks tops. New growth was coming in fine so eventually thought it would bounce back. The little lines you see coming in on the new growth, I noticed today. I have my two clones (both with their own set of issues) in a box reflecting light, with a couple dif kinds of bulbs. I also have fresh air blowing in box normally through window or from the room if it's too cold out. I've cut back on water since issues arose. Trying to keep the humidity up as well but cant figure out what's wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
P.s.- if anyone has any indica seeds they could sell, trade whatever would also be my first choice given my mother fem from seeds is doing very well and healthily budding. Thanks!
Any seeds rly! Thanks for all the help

Latest posts

Top Bottom