For This Grow - Soil or Hydro?

• Thread starter BC21596
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC21596

BC21596

I am going to start a new grow. White Widow is my strain. Last grow, I used hydro and I had a lot of problems because it grew too much. I was pruning late flower to keep it out of the lights and off the walls. I only want personal use so an ounce or two will be plenty. After I have it, I have a hard time letting go and during the cure, there was so much I ended up with mold and lost it all. I should have thrown a lot more away than I did before the cure. Anyways, hydro is sure easier than soil but I'm only growing one feminized seed so it's not much effort either way. Thanks.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

If you're trying to keep your plants smaller, soil is the way to go but you can do it with coco as well. you'll need some lst and topping but you can train your plant to not grow too tall.

growsince79

growsince79

Cocoloco and happy frog dry amendments is the easiest way I know. You just topdress 2-3 times starting at flip. Water as you would soil.

BC21596

BC21596

After about 4 weeks in soil, I moved it into my hydro. To me, hydro is so much easier. I had some yellowing leaves already and I think it's pH, but that's hard to measure in soil. I will try to start flowering at 8" tall instead of waiting for 12".

Top Bottom