Forced Cloning

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Clone day, did a total harvest on these plants as they do not fit into my system. Clone yeild from these 4 plants is 21 cuttings in 28 days.

jj

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Very cool. That was a very interesting tutorial. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us. Your set up is really clean and looks really good. I hope you start a grow diary with those new babies.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
It's day 6 on the clones and all are doing well, 100% survival rate. All the other plants have found a new home now so these girls might be feeling a bit lonely lol. The lights will be up to full power today but the are still on a restricted plan in this picture, notice the light pattern. some magnets and foil combined with a digital light meter can do some cool things.

jj

D

Donk Frog

my buddy clones his bubbleberry that way too...clones of clones.....he always offers me his extras.:clapping....he also is growing white russian:yes.....but this time I said no for the fact I want to try a new strain, and he has a serious mite problem:surprised

S

snowkitty

Jadins, great tutorial that deserves a bump. I like how you made a grid behind the plants for picture comparisons...good idea.

P

paco666

great thread jardins......just getting into cloning and this looks simple and clean...............thnx 4 sharing

Latest posts

Top Bottom