Forced to care for boyfriends plants. I DONT EVEN SMOKE!!

• Thread starter Jaredndonna712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaredndonna712

Jaredndonna712

Iam his girlfriend! I was forced to take care of his plants! I dont even smoke! Well.... he had to be gone for 3 months unexpectedly! Most of you can guess where hes being held! Lol! This one plant was about 20 something days old. Others just babies! I was like wtf iam I gonna do? I dont like to even smoke! He ask and said please do this! So I said ok. Not knowing shit about this, I was like omg hes gonna be mad when all his plants are dead. Iam not a real good at consistency. Lol! Well all the tiny babies died. Then there is one with leaves I thought I cant kill it too. I have had epic fuck up alone the way. Had a storm time messed up! Well I try and figure out this digital little timer... hahahah I thought I had it left the house was gone fior about 28 hours. Much to my surprise the lights never went off!!! So then I was plugging in when I work up which was different every day. Go to work (hours are crazy never the same day to day iam a hairdresser) come home and when I went to bed unplug. He called and would be like come on man. Lol! This went on. Then as she started to grow bigger I started playing music at night to her at lights out baby lullabies. The durning day b4 work and when I got home my play lists. On pretty days I would take her outside. Started getting into it! Got on his other accounts and made and this one I found a very nice guy. I picked him random cause he lived by my dad in another state far away. Found one other guy on another account he had.. cant even remember why I picked him. Both have answer questions and my mess ups and help. My bf would tell me this to durning out big 15 mins calls. When I would see pics of others stuff... iam very competitive I was like hell I gotta get Crystal's on mine too. I hope she gets them. Didnt even know why I wanted them but seemed pretty. Found out that's what gets ya high. When it was time to cut her... OMG That when I was hooked! I was so excited jumping around screaming, I DID IT LOOK AT THIS SHIT! IAM A BADASS! look look everyone. Thank god I was cleaning around garage like a week b4 I found these 3 cute little cutters. I trimmed them for the most part did some drying and BAM I had done it. Now jar time. Had some friends try it... they said it was badass tastes great and I did a good job! My bf will be home in about 10 days. Cant wait for him to try. Hes so proud I did it. But what I love is I got into this. I ordered seeds got 4 different kinds started and iam re-vegging this VERY baby that went through hell with me and made it! Have LOTS to still learn but I love to grow now. Thanks for reading will post all pics of stages. #growingismything #notsmoking

Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 2
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 3
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 4
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 5
Output1
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 7
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 8
Forced to care for  boyfriends plants i dont even smoke 9
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
G'day welcome to the farm enjoy the site happy growing you will probably show him a few things now you can have your own grow off my wife and I do she grows her way and I mine . Regards OD.

Jaredndonna712

Jaredndonna712

G'day welcome to the farm enjoy the site happy growing you will probably show him a few things now you can have your own grow off my wife and I do she grows her way and I mine . Regards OD.
We have already talked about that! Lol! Who determines the winner?

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Iam his girlfriend! I was forced to take care of his plants! I dont even smoke! Well.... he had to be gone for 3 months unexpectedly! Most of you can guess where hes being held! Lol! This one plant was about 20 something days old. Others just babies! I was like wtf iam I gonna do? I dont like to even smoke! He ask and said please do this! So I said ok. Not knowing shit about this, I was like omg hes gonna be mad when all his plants are dead. Iam not a real good at consistency. Lol! Well all the tiny babies died. Then there is one with leaves I thought I cant kill it too. I have had epic fuck up alone the way. Had a storm time messed up! Well I try and figure out this digital little timer... hahahah I thought I had it left the house was gone fior about 28 hours. Much to my surprise the lights never went off!!! So then I was plugging in when I work up which was different every day. Go to work (hours are crazy never the same day to day iam a hairdresser) come home and when I went to bed unplug. He called and would be like come on man. Lol! This went on. Then as she started to grow bigger I started playing music at night to her at lights out baby lullabies. The durning day b4 work and when I got home my play lists. On pretty days I would take her outside. Started getting into it! Got on his other accounts and made and this one I found a very nice guy. I picked him random cause he lived by my dad in another state far away. Found one other guy on another account he had.. cant even remember why I picked him. Both have answer questions and my mess ups and help. My bf would tell me this to durning out big 15 mins calls. When I would see pics of others stuff... iam very competitive I was like hell I gotta get Crystal's on mine too. I hope she gets them. Didnt even know why I wanted them but seemed pretty. Found out that's what gets ya high. When it was time to cut her... OMG That when I was hooked! I was so excited jumping around screaming, I DID IT LOOK AT THIS SHIT! IAM A BADASS! look look everyone. Thank god I was cleaning around garage like a week b4 I found these 3 cute little cutters. I trimmed them for the most part did some drying and BAM I had done it. Now jar time. Had some friends try it... they said it was badass tastes great and I did a good job! My bf will be home in about 10 days. Cant wait for him to try. Hes so proud I did it. But what I love is I got into this. I ordered seeds got 4 different kinds started and iam re-vegging this VERY baby that went through hell with me and made it! Have LOTS to still learn but I love to grow now. Thanks for reading will post all pics of stages. #growingismything #notsmoking
you cut way to early unless you like the early high. i like the early high. but good time to cut if he returns in 10days.

Top Bottom