forced to move flowering plants outdoors.

• Thread starter fotparmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fotparmer

My friend had to move his plants that were already in flowering to the great outdoors for various reasons. They were about week 3 with buds forming up. He wants so insight on if they will continue to flower of will they revert to veg? It is not 12/12 outside so I think they will go back to veg but im a novice.
Thanks for any info.

darkmatter

darkmatter

someones said about getting plants to flower then putting them outside and then they continue to flower regardless of daylight hours with a smooth transition and right strain. i think their gonna have a struggle, gotta try though. reeferman had nigerian nightmare that he said would do this sort of thing

Blaze

Blaze

They might get a bit confused at first but since we are post the Solstice the days are getting shorter now. It also helps they are a few weeks into bud. I would think they will be fine it just might take them longer than another 5-6 weeks to finish.

F

fotparmer

Thanks Guys. The transplants went smooth into good soil. He is going to get the happy frog fuit and flower granules to fert with if they will continue to flower. Thanks alot . I cant wait until his chit is done. he has different strains than im used to. chocalope and nyc sour diesel.

Top Bottom