Found a bag seed in a Quad Kush

• Thread starter Ponky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Well. After growing out my Pink Plum Kush.
It looks like it's pooh. Not enough frost.
Went to a buddies. Smoked some really smooth stanky sweet kush. And bam. Found a seed. I'm going to straight grow a mother and assume it's female. And clone it. So hopefully in about 4 months. Some actual good kush.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Well. After growing out my Pink Plum Kush.
It looks like it's pooh. Not enough frost.
Went to a buddies. Smoked some really smooth stanky sweet kush. And bam. Found a seed. I'm going to straight grow a mother and assume it's female. And clone it. So hopefully in about 4 months. Some actual good kush.
Good luck!!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Your absolutely correct on "found bagseed" as I recently found a Skittlez "cross" in my $60.00 bag. A black seed mid-sized and I am hoping female. The cross was a great wake an bake or all day variety, I just don't know what the cross of this skittlez was or is,Cheers SS Oh, good luck!

Ponky

Ponky

It took 72 hours of labour. But it's done. Now to the NICU
Screenshot 20221118 151102 Chrome
20221118 150956

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

This was a bag seed

Kush bag seed has been a staple in the industry forever lol. Shits usually true breeding for a lot of characteristics

28F6EE72 9797 499D 85A4 DDA7C813A17A
Ponky

Ponky

Luckily my buddy bought it for smoke. So I'll get all those seeds too. If there are any. It's really nice kush. Smooth. But strong taste. My last batch.... the frost looks like half. It didn't get frosty at all. Probably going to be my worst poo of the decade so far..

SSgrower

SSgrower

Do you know the lineage of Quad Kush,I don't so enlighten me.SS

Ponky

Ponky

Do you know the lineage of Quad Kush,I don't so enlighten me.SS
We use a rating system. AA is indica you can smoke. AAA is really good weed. Smells good. Is good. And AAAA is the top 1% of the best smoke. We call them quads. The kind of smoke people who grows buy bags of for personal. So I'm praying for a lady. As I've been buying seeds and it's been duds for like 2 years in a row. Just mids.

Top Bottom