found a little white spot on a leaf

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

does anyone know what this is i have had wpm before on outside grows and this doesnt look anything like it .
it will not rub off with your fingers but could be scrapped off
Found a little white spot on a leaf
Found a little white spot on a leaf 2

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I take it you’ve ruled out a little bird crap over spray? A friend of mine in Wisconsin got a case of white powdery mildew and it was severe and wiped him out, but it was very thick almost like a bird shit on his plant. I’m no expert, but I don’t think W p.m. is always just light and wispy. Good luck. His plants were small and young so he got him early.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I take it you’ve ruled out a little bird crap over spray? A friend of mine in Wisconsin got a case of white powdery mildew and it was severe and wiped him out, but it was very thick almost like a bird shit on his plant. I’m no expert, but I don’t think W p.m. is always just light and wispy. Good luck. His plants were small and young so he got him early.
plants are in a tent i have had 1 lady bug and 1 moth i found in there left the lady bug alone killed the moth
had wpm on my outside plants every time

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i dont see how i could have mold or mildew anyway i have a 22 inch tower fan a 6 inch inline intake fan and a 6 inch exhaust fane i should have pretty good air flow
rh stays between 60 and 75 at the highest

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

pics of the whole plant would help, one spot could be anything but if you cant rub off its not WPM so dont sweat. Is this happening on more of your plant?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

pics of the whole plant would help, one spot could be anything but if you cant rub off its not WPM so dont sweat. Is this happening on more of your plant?
nope i got 7 plants found this spot and one other but cant rem if it was only 1 plant or 2

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
His were autos outdoors just starting to flower and he sent me a picture of all three in one picture. I asked him what the hell the white stuff was on them. He said I’ll look into it. But from the picture it looks like Someone has splattered white paint on them so I think I can get pretty gnarly. Wait for some indoor growers to weigh in. And keep a Close eye On it. Good luck man. Hope it’s not.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

His were autos outdoors just starting to flower and he sent me a picture of all three in one picture. I asked him what the hell the white stuff was on them. He said I’ll look into it. But from the picture it looks like Someone has splattered white paint on them so I think I can get pretty gnarly. Wait for some indoor growers to weigh in. And keep a Close eye On it. Good luck man. Hope it’s not.
this is the thread he is talking about https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/i...or-something-else-on-my-outside-plant.128739/

Top Bottom