Found bugs in my soil. Plant still looks healthy.

• Thread starter Swampzillah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swampzillah

Swampzillah

first time growing. A plant. Noticed some bugs in the soil. Any ideas what they are and what i should do about them? Only see them crawling around the soil. Jist noticed a coulle days ago. I letbot sit in my room during the day then throw it in my closet at night.

Found bugs in my soil plant still looks healthy
Found bugs in my soil plant still looks healthy 2
Found bugs in my soil plant still looks healthy 3
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

These are beneficial insect that eat organic matter...nothing to worry about. If you run out of OM matter then they'll eat the roots...but thats a good 100 years away imo

Swampzillah

Swampzillah

Is it normal for a plant to start out with 5 leaves and eventually have seven?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Is it normal for a plant to start out with 5 leaves and eventually have seven?
Yes then later in its life it can show 3 and 5 blades instead of the 5 n 7+..i think the plant does this so it has a good start in the first place...its a genetic thing...

Now theres a micr nute deficiency that causes the top of the plants leaves to start growing smaller. Cant remember wich one...molybdenum maybe...this also can happen if the plant is pot bound from what ive seen so far

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Get a lil light set up instead of room light...you wont get much out of it if ya dont

Swampzillah

Swampzillah

Just noticed this leaf at the bottom is starting to thrn yellow as wll as some of the tips of other leaves. Is this normal? Also i have some tigerbloom fertilizer from fox farms. When should i start using that? Sorry this is my first time growing

106D5878 610D 4D64 B4A9 2538E46214EC
AF3A8CB3 B6C2 4C73 BDC2 7C1C80704617
Last edited:
Top Bottom