Found long lost strain seeds! - Randy Candy

• Thread starter BR33ZY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BR33ZY

A few days ago I found a little bag of Randy Candy seeds from Shiva Twister. I got these seeds about 10yrs ago when I bought Lowlifes - AK47 Autoflower seeds. I kept them in their little bag, unopened and in a little baby food glass jar in a storage cabinet in my unconditioned garage. The temps these seeds were exposed to would be around 100 degrees Fahrenheit to as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit. I wanted to see if they could still germinate so I gave it a shot....1 of the 2 seeds I tried with is starting to pop now!

Now what do I do? Lol

HiDaze

HiDaze

A few days ago I found a little bag of Randy Candy seeds from Shiva Twister. I got these seeds about 10yrs ago when I bought Lowlifes - AK47 Autoflower seeds. I kept them in their little bag, unopened and in a little baby food glass jar in a storage cabinet in my unconditioned garage. The temps these seeds were exposed to would be around 100 degrees Fahrenheit to as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit. I wanted to see if they could still germinate so I gave it a shot....1 of the 2 seeds I tried with is starting to pop now!

Now what do I do? Lol
Grow that thing!

And double check for a red stem afghani seed. I am after those genetics 😁

Last edited:
B

BR33ZY

Yeah, I’m definitely going to try to germ 3-4 more and get them veggin I’m little cups soon.
I think the plan would be to start them indoor and then transplant them in 30-50 gallon pots outdoor to flower. I don’t have the baggie in front of me but I think it said 60-65 day finish. I would like for them to finish end of sept-beginning of October before the rain comes And threatens mold.
I’m probably going to top it a few times and get her trained and pulled out a bit to encourage more branching. Plan is to have a 8-10’ tall be 6-8’ wide by time of harvest. This will be in an all organic no till style with plan water watering with no liquid nuts. I’m still planning my amendments but and know I definitely want to add biochar, kelp, blood meal, alfalfa meal, worm casting, oyster meal, cal/Mag, microrhyzea and more goodies. Need to get working on this ASAP as it would need to cook for 30-60 days to make all those goodies useable for the plant. Fingers crossed.

B

BR33ZY

Yeah, I’m definitely going to try to germ 3-4 more and get them veggin I’m little cups soon.
I think the plan would be to start them indoor and then transplant them in 30-50 gallon pots outdoor to flower. I don’t have the baggie in front of me but I think it said 60-65 day finish. I would like for them to finish end of sept-beginning of October before the rain comes And threatens mold.
I’m probably going to top it a few times and get her trained and pulled out a bit to encourage more branching. Plan is to have a 8-10’ tall be 6-8’ wide by time of harvest. This will be in an all organic no till style with plan water watering with no liquid nuts. I’m still planning my amendments but and know I definitely want to add biochar, kelp, blood meal, alfalfa meal, worm casting, oyster meal, cal/Mag, microrhyzea and more goodies. Need to get working on this ASAP as it would need to cook for 30-60 days to make all those goodies useable for the plant. Fingers crossed.

B

BR33ZY

Latest posts

Top Bottom