Four Budz...

• Thread starter Chard23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chard23

Hi,

So I watch the Indica Institute channel on Youtube. They recommend the FourBudz Pro3 600w LED lights. Anyone have any input on these lights? I guess the biggest Pro is that you can control the blue and red UV's during veg and flower

H

Highkev

Hi,

So I watch the Indica Institute channel on Youtube. They recommend the FourBudz Pro3 600w LED lights. Anyone have any input on these lights? I guess the biggest Pro is that you can control the blue and red UV's during veg and flower
All depends on your space your working with? What do ya got? L*w*h? Basement attic bedroom?

greencraft

greencraft

Never heard of them check out the threads on cob leds on this site people on here are getting
great results lots of info on them too .

C

Chard23

All depends on your space your working with? What do ya got? L*w*h? Basement attic bedroom?

Nothing yet. I'm buying a new house and plan to use one of rooms in the basement. Getting my list of supplies ready now. Want to start buying stuff slowly, so the $$ accumulation doesn't agitate the Queen.

I want to start with 3 to 6 plants, Max 12. Space about 8 x 5 x 7

greencraft

greencraft

You can build the cobs yourself and save a ton of money compared to other options
I am going that route myself .

Top Bottom