Fox Farm Nutes

• Thread starter 7rayos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

Hello there. Wonder if anyone could tell me where to get this stuff, if poss in Europe, preferably Spain, or anywhere that delivers considered. Specially this one in the photo is what i'm after. Been googling and so far i found nothing in this continent. Thanks

Aaachaching
R

Rural_GrowOp

I don't know about europe but in the us you can get it at any hydro store. You could probably get it off ebay.

7rayos

Cheers, Rural, been checking on ebay and they're there, but no the Chaching, i guess will be a matter of contacting them straight. I've seen the info in spanish, so i thought maybeee, but that must be for Americans who speak spanish. Add my internet clumsiness.
O'Danksta, like it too, and can't get it, and I still want it. I know my rights as a grower :anim_09: Release the Chaching, Foxfarm corporatives!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Yo, ebay is your best bet.. They come in a 3pack with all 3 soulables needed for the entire stage it includes the cha ching you want as well, and this way you get them for cheaper then if you were to buy just one.. peace

7rayos

Thanks Freakshow, went there, clicked the small print and presto!, it says "no selling outside US, as it's too good for them bastards" Wow, that's most unpolite for small print. Maybe the last bit is not actually written, but it's obviously considered. :anim_10:11
Also thank you UnitedGrooves, so far e-bay's the best bet, i've seen the tri-pack and it's interesting, but i've got some people that wants just the chaching, and they're already freaking at the 30+ bucks a go plus delivery. Plenty animal shit for free here in their standards. Anyway. i'll keep on searching, it's there, somewhere:character0053: .
Cheers for the help.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey bro, I've used fox farm for a very long time now, and have tried many many combos with it, and one thing I have found is that cha ching can actually cause extra growth late in flower, and not in the good ole plumping way, it tends to cause harvests with immature calyxes on top of quality ones. Id stay away from that product anyway, but all the others are pure gold hands down, love the stuff. And hate to be the barer of bad news, but all fellow Canadians, get ready to switch from fox farm, its no longer allowed to enter the country, a sad sad occurance, only thing in canada now is what stores have left in stock.

7rayos

Cheers Big Buddy, that's a good point you made there. One of the problems when harvesting the sativas in warmer winters is they carry on with new fresh flowers as old ones are nearly matured, so i don't want anything to help them with that. Good to hear not all praises on some stuff or other, as we put our hopes up and then is more or less the same as other good brands. Anyway, as for brands go, that seem a seriously good one and good stuff travels quicker, hope to see that soon in the shops, still a whole season ahead. Sorry for the Canadian users, i hope there's some way to fool customs. Banning nutes, man, must be some bored politician with a thin agenda.
Thank you all for your help

Top Bottom