Fox Farm soil

• Thread starter Whitewidow1962
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whitewidow1962

Whitewidow1962

I bought a few bags of Happy Frog I'm seeing people say the soil has spider mites Is that true and if yes can I spray the soil before using it with 91%Isopropyl Alcohol. Would the Alcohol hurt the plant when I'm ready to use the soil

Anthem

Anthem

I bought a few bags of Happy Frog I'm seeing people say the soil has spider mites Is that true and if yes can I spray the soil before using it with 91%Isopropyl Alcohol. Would the Alcohol hurt the plant when I'm ready to use the soil
If you are worried about spider mite eggs being present in the soil, you can bake the soil. Take a look google for the correct temperature because if you do it correctly you can kill off the eggs but retain the bennies.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Why don’t you crack the bag and see for yourself? You said, “people say.” Unless the shop you bought it from doesn’t store it correctly or has a pest issue, you should be fine.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Been starting mine in FF ocean forrest for years.Never had a pest problem...mine where outside though.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Ok cool I read something about Happy Frog and mites and had to fined out were I bought the soil though it was in the parking lot so it wasnt inside .
If a seller stores bags of cannabis soil outside in the weather, I would shop elsewhere, unless you're in the desert or something.

Whitewidow1962

Whitewidow1962

If a seller stores bags of cannabis soil outside in the weather, I would shop elsewhere, unless you're in the desert or something.
No but it's in the 20s at night and 30s during the day would the freezing Temps kill what ever may be in soil mites of any kind I would think

Latest posts

Top Bottom