Fox farms bushdoctor wholly mackerel... anyone ever use it, and was it thick and almost syrupy, and smells foul AF...lmk if that's normal please... lo

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

If only I could send link to smell how pungent and funky this smells. Idk if I wanna use on my ladies unless I know that's normal from ppl who've used it.

20230120 205812
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

🤣
Yea I use it and one smell is all you need.
The plants love Wholly Mackerel and I bet you won't smell it again on purpose.
THICK, yes!
Word ok, so that's normal? Was scared I might poison my plants! If it had gone bad. Thanks

Trixie

Trixie

It's strong because it's a fish fertilizer. Using fish fertilizer is good for the veg stage but not flowering. If you use it more than recommended the extra nitrogen can inhibit resin production.

Fish emulsion and fish hydrolysate start with the leftover bits from the fish industry–the parts no one else wants. These are then treated with various chemicals and enzymes to break down larger organic molecules into nutrients and other small organic molecules. Further treatment can take one of two paths; it is either heated or cold processed. Fish emulsion is the end product if the heating process is used. Fish hydrolysate is the result of using cold processing. Which is best?

Both are extremely slow and have to be broken down. Plants can’t make use of large molecules such as oils and proteins. When these molecules are added to soil, microbes digest them and turn them into small molecules like nitrate, and phosphate. It is only then that plants can make use of these molecules. That being said using fish over an extended amount of time nitrogen can accumulate in the soil.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I almost spit my coffee out on that one man. 😅 🤣
obviously didn't grow up around the coast yea, played with fish guts as a kid
that blended bass is super fertilizer, better option would be bait heads no

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

obviously didn't grow up around the coast yea, played with fish guts as a kid
that blended bass is super fertilizer, better option would be bait heads no
Not on the coast no, but backwoods middle of nowhere. Started fishing at 4, gutted and fileted my first fish at 7, gutted my first deer at 11. I just thought the video was hilarious lmao

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Started fishing at 4, gutted and fileted my first fish at 7, gutted my first deer at 11. I just thought the video was hilarious lmao
nice i could never gut a mammal tho, spent 10 years as a vege-fucking-tarian so it wasnt in the lifestyle, enjoy meat more than ever today because of that break i think

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Stanky fish paste. Gross. I'll pass.

This is one of the many reasons why I grow with salts.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

nice i could never gut a mammal tho, spent 10 years as a vege-fucking-tarian so it wasnt in the lifestyle, enjoy meat more than ever today because of that break i think
Yeah i dont have an issue with it only because i grew up around it and never really knew any different lol

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

smell isn't there as much after dilute
i only smell green in the room
My tent smells like a damn fish factory Lol. Only have one in flower and only in first week. But all I smell is fish and that nature's living soil flower girl bloom booster... haven't been using carbon filter, cuz I don't mind the weed smell but now I think I'll get one with this stink. Lol

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

cannabis loves fish fert, like mentioned good for veg, my seagro fish emulsion contains npk 53-7-17,calcium,magnesium,mangenese,iron,copper,zinc,boron
literally almost a complete food for veg
Yeah nice, that's what I was looking for, a good one for veg, and it claims to be safe for seedlings too.. that especially. Going very light with it with seedlings tho. We'll see if they like

TSD

TSD

I use fish fertilizer on my vegetable garden, and once or twice on the ladies if they look like they might enjoy a taste while I'm doing it... whole yard smells like a fish market in August for a solid day or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom