Fox farms dirty dozen for autoflowers

• Thread starter Greenbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenbuds420

Hey everyone, new grower here. I have a question for you guys and gals, has anyone used the fox farm dirty dozen set on an autoflower grow before? If so what were your results and can I please get your feeding schedule? It would be much appreciated. I have been through about a thousand different forums and countless YouTube videos and have yet to find a schedule for autos using the full lineup.

frebo

frebo

DFE14297 B962 4569 A553 F3869CA187C9
Planted May 1,2020. I am using Fox Farms’ Dirty Dozen this year. How did you do?

Hey everyone, new grower here. I have a question for you guys and gals, has anyone used the fox farm dirty dozen set on an autoflower grow before? If so what were your results and can I please get your feeding schedule? It would be much appreciated. I have been through about a thousand different forums and countless YouTube videos and have yet to find a schedule for autos using the full lineup.
Ian

Moshmen

Moshmen

I take the balanced approach with pbp al the way through supplement a bit in flower but I gave up the full gammet of commercial opinions saved cash and improved grows

frebo

frebo

26D37426 F2EE 444E B68C 510D45F02D0A
I I I
I am going to use the FF schedule as close as I can. I will modify it for a longer outdoor season ending the end of October.

Top Bottom