Fox tails on a healthy plant??

• Thread starter Rumplestiltskin223
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

Growing smoothie auto in michigannabis supersoil. 15 gal tote w holes. Leds. Anways plants not sick. She was rootbound but i transplaned her a month back and no problems. However these foxtails keep growing. All other autos did well at same light hight. No burning or bleaching. Can foxtailing be in the genetics? Any way to stop it? Just gonna be a pain to trim.i grew 2 from the same batch of seeds. One stayed very small but still had albeit smaller foxtails.neither the lemon ak or the zkittlez had these issues. Whats ur OPINION?

Fox tails on a healthy plant
Fox tails on a healthy plant 2
Fox tails on a healthy plant 3
Fox tails on a healthy plant 4
Fox tails on a healthy plant 5
Fox tails on a healthy plant 6
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I reckon it’s just genetics mate they look fine to me I have read that heat or light leaks can cause it but they look pretty fire👍

Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

I reckon it’s just genetics mate they look fine to me I have read that heat or light leaks can cause it but they look pretty fire👍
Thanks for the speedy reply. I was thinking is was gen. But wanted another opinion. Im no expert lol. She should be done in two weeks or so. Shes a late one. Rest of the bach is already curng.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I’m no expert either mate just giving an opinion looks pretty nice though so I wouldn’t worry bout it to much just trim em off when u manicure if u don’t like the look of em make hash or butter out of em👍

Madmax

Madmax

Plants too close to light bro.you have tacoing aswell so id b moving the light up..

Moshmen

Moshmen

Stress can cause foxtailing light, heat, nutes, and lastly genetics mist likely yours is from light, heat IMO

Sick66

Sick66

I’ve had the same issue before. I had 2 lights and they went out of sync so she didn’t know to either reveg or keep budding. Yours has the tell tale single blades from a reveg, or so it looks to me. My guess is light issue, wether it be leaks or light sync, or even just opening the tent when they’re sleeping can do it.

K

KK26

Not so sure why all the fuss about foxtailing.

It is good bud, nothing different to any other cola.

I have it and I don't think its a bad thing because it smokes all the same.

Top Bottom