FoxFarm Hydro-Organic

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

I am about to start a new indoor hydro project and I want to go organic. Would anyone recommend anything other than FoxFarm?

If I go FoxFarm I will be using this feeding schedule:

Hydrofeed web
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been using Pure Blend Pro Bloom with great results. I supplements with other things that are not necessarily strictly organic but you don't have to.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Fox Farm is a great nutrient line, there is nothing wrong with it at all. But I agree with hererisssh on this one:

I've been using Pure Blend Pro Bloom with great results. I supplements with other things that are not necessarily strictly organic but you don't have to.

I have talked with some growers up in Nor Cal who grow in coco with Botanicare's line of nutrients (they have excellent products I must say). I have smoked the final result, and all I have to say is wow. You're getting the benefits of yield from the hydro aspect and the flavor from the organic nutrients being used. There are three things I would take into consideration when doing hydro - organic feeding: 1) the organic nutrients have a very strong, "rank" smell to them and if in proximity to areas where smell can be a problem I would avoid using them (unless using a heavy duty filtration system). 2) The pH fluctuates a lot in hydro-organic feeding schedules because of the live organisms breaking down. 3) The "rank" smell of the organic nutrients attracts bugs. For some reason they love the smell. Put up bug paper or do the CO2 trick. If you can keep the smell contained, be around to keep the pH in check, and eliminate those pesky bugs your final result will be stellar. A little more TLC goes a long way :)

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hey dude you have to best feeds on the market.. well done for using this fox.. I'm getting this feed soon

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Things like pure blend orig. and big bloom from foxfarm are 100% organic the others are nutes in the lines are not (for PB and Foxfarm). EJ'a a good option but being I personally have not run these nutes I cant attest to the quality of them but sure they are solid.

Ive really dug foxfarm over PBP and have now switched back twice to the foxfarm. Better yield and taste IMO.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Taste is Better with Foxfarm. Thats what Im still using on the tables. Def Follow the Schedule. Really dont use alot of Tiger Boom. Will go through alot of Growbig and Even more BigBloom. My suggestion if you want to follow the schedule Buy twice the amount of BigBloom as you will use it. One thing I have not used is the 3 part boosters. Heard they were great but very strong.

B

bogglegum

i tried fox farm in my aeropponics and it had my rez funky after a couple of days... i was not a happy smoker went back to gh.. i like their products for soil i think they need to re work the hydro ...THIS WAS LAST YEAR THO MAYBE THEY HAVE ALREADY

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I dont think Foxfarm would be a good choice for aero with sprayera as its organic based and has lots of sediment in it.

As far as Growbig hydro that stuff is golden. The only grip I have is the Growbig for Soil. I have never personally liked this product as I think it doesnt have what they need in one bottle or the worng ratios at least fro MJ. I use Floranova for the Moms now and they did a complete 180.

Top Bottom