Fpj Help

• Thread starter BmakGrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

I heard about fpj as an organic fertilizer and i just need some dependable info to get started (did my research, just too many different guides). Is LAB required for FPJ or am i fine without? Also only plants i could really source is aloe, pothos(random house plant), succulents(dont know name), and waiting til spring for nettle. Im in Ny so not too much selection with the plants

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Break down and buy the bottled nutes mate. They sell organic stuff, get ya feet wet. A few harvests into and under your belt and then play with making your own. Over the counter aloe vera gel at Walmart works well for what u may want to try.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
What Is fpj? I never heard that term before.
Fermented plant juice (FPJ)
Aids the microherd. Like folks making own seaweed or kelp juice. I say unless you have experience or a organic chemistry background, buy that bottled juice! The science is done for you by the manufacturer and it’s a known strength . Making your own is a shot in the dark

Erick31876

Erick31876

Fermented plant juice (FPJ)
Aids the microherd. Like folks making own seaweed or kelp juice. I say unless you have experience or a organic chemistry background, buy that bottled juice! The science is done for you by the manufacturer and it’s a known strength . Making your own is a shot in the dark
Thanks bro can you recommend any of them. I would like to give them a try

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
https://www.earthjuice.com/products

They have a complete line from seed to harvest.
I use their grow product exclusively for veg.
I don’t use their bloom product as I use Alaska bloom fish fertilizer
But I do use their kelp root enhancer. And their bacillus powder

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

Break down and buy the bottled nutes mate. They sell organic stuff, get ya feet wet. A few harvests into and under your belt and then play with making your own. Over the counter aloe vera gel at Walmart works well for what u may want to try.

Thanks for the reply! I use organic nutes already too but i plan on trying to ferment some cannabis leaves as a little supplement to what i have now. The fpj i made with the pothos and aloe came out fine, fed my plant with it and it seems to be liking it. I Like using the pothos in fpj because it literally never dies. I had the plants for years so it is extremely resilient

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the reply! I use organic nutes already too but i plan on trying to ferment some cannabis leaves as a little supplement to what i have now. The fpj i made with the pothos and aloe came out fine, fed my plant with it and it seems to be liking it. I Like using the pothos in fpj because it literally never dies. I had the plants for years so it is extremely resilient
your best product for fpj is the new tips and or buds,harvest the product before the sun comes out,still fresh from sucking in nutrients all night,fermenting isnt as bad as let on,as long as you have a bottle to the side for gassing off your good,no explosions hahaha,had a buddy over seas that blew a 55 gal barrel of fpj up ,forgot the gas lmao,dip shit had me cutting up when he told me about it,but ya,if you have comfrey growing right now,harvest the tips before sunlight and that is a all around feed for any living plant or human just saying,the shit stttank bad but so great for the body and plants

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

your best product for fpj is the new tips and or buds,harvest the product before the sun comes out,still fresh from sucking in nutrients all night,fermenting isnt as bad as let on,as long as you have a bottle to the side for gassing off your good,no explosions hahaha,had a buddy over seas that blew a 55 gal barrel of fpj up ,forgot the gas lmao,dip shit had me cutting up when he told me about it,but ya,if you have comfrey growing right now,harvest the tips before sunlight and that is a all around feed for any living plant or human just saying,the shit stttank bad but so great for the body and plants

Thanks for the input! Very knowledgeable. Im gonna work on seeing what plants are growing near me and start up more fpj’s. Im most likely going to have to wait a month or two for nettle and comfrey to start growing here. Also what plants do you prefer in your fpj?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the input! Very knowledgeable. Im gonna work on seeing what plants are growing near me and start up more fpj’s. Im most likely going to have to wait a month or two for nettle and comfrey to start growing here. Also what plants do you prefer in your fpj?
i use all kinds of veggie plants growing in the garden and every thing from around my area,that is the key,comfrey,stinging nettle cactus,sweet potato,broccille,tomato crap there a few,im fixing to start some em1 today ran out couple days ago lab also,comfrey is just coming up so a month i be after it again,comfrey and nettle are my best feeds i believe,i made some insecticide a few months back ,gave the first try 3 days ago,damn bugs went to running when it hit um and they gone,once a week maintence i see it,damn cut worms eating the shit out my caulifluor leaves,here is a link if you want to check it out,i dwviated from his ingrediants and used what i could get local

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i use all kinds of veggie plants growing in the garden and every thing from around my area,that is the key,comfrey,stinging nettle cactus,sweet potato,broccille,tomato crap there a few,im fixing to start some em1 today ran out couple days ago lab also,comfrey is just coming up so a month i be after it again,comfrey and nettle are my best feeds i believe,i made some insecticide a few months back ,gave the first try 3 days ago,damn bugs went to running when it hit um and they gone,once a week maintence i see it,damn cut worms eating the shit out my caulifluor leaves,here is a link if you want to check it out,i dwviated from his ingrediants and used what i could get local
if you look up what he uses you will find same thing as we have here other than a few

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

Thanks for the vid! Really helpful. Im gonna get a pile of kitchen scraps and see what i can find outside. Another question too... Is L.A.B fully required for fpj? Or can i get away with not using it? I’ve read that plant leaves naturally carry lacto bacteria and yeast producing microbes.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the vid! Really helpful. Im gonna get a pile of kitchen scraps and see what i can find outside. Another question too... Is L.A.B fully required for fpj? Or can i get away with not using it? I’ve read that plant leaves naturally carry lacto bacteria and yeast producing microbes.
lab isnt required and can give toxic if not used right,i use it about once a month with my knf feed scedule

C

Comermac

I learned about knf from Chris Trump on YouTube. Just google or YouTube search Chris Trump fpj. He learned directly from master cho the guy who invented knf.

No LAB is not required for fpj. All you need is plant material collected in early morning and sugar. Once you mix it together the juices are pulled from the plant by the sugar.

Edit: Make sure to watch the video. I gave the quick version but there are things I glossed over such as how you want to use new growth tips of a plant. People use the whole plant but the original recipe calls for new growth tip.

shaganja

shaganja

Yes! Also getting down on fpj's this season! The regenerative growers say equal parts by weight:
Brown sugar
Plant

Mix 3/4 sugar with chopped plant in bucket or container.
Top with 1/4 sugar to make a lid.
Let sit 7 to 10 days.
Strain plant.
Collect juice.
Can stay in fridge for a week.
And many of the plants they suggest I can find here in Michigan's u.p. for free!

shaganja

shaganja

Crazy. Most say just use one plant per, but this guy is throwing in the kitchen sink! Very interesting video!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Crazy. Most say just use one plant per, but this guy is throwing in the kitchen sink! Very interesting video!
i finally ran out,it worked pretty good best thing didnt scare off my bees ,down side it didnt scare off my grubs either and that s what i was hoping for,
there are [plenty of chemicals for grubs ,i choice not to use them,i know and will find one day something to work
take my word for this dont use city recycled mulch,even free it is money ,i have had freaking grubs every since and been 3 yrs now,i been trying to rid them,you might not know this but they are grubs first then become japanese beetles,grubs eat the roots beetles eat the plant

Top Bottom