FPOG does the nasty with kosher kush, Wifi, and a Colombian... by Capulator

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You mentioned taking cuts off of those original plants, did they take or get hit by the pump too? Wilma sounds like a unique one!

Luckily most of them took. JJ's White hashplant BX and fruity pebble OG. they are 3 weeks in to flower, but doing super shitty since I am having fertilizer issues. :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Check out the milky way came out of the shell with 3 true leaves in stead of 2. I don't see that very often... Sorry for the shitty cell pics. They are very happy. I gave them a little modified jacks today (0.4 EC)

IMAG0139
IMAG0140
IMAG0143

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
They got transplanted today in to 1 gallon plastic containers. I'll give them a few more days to develop a few lower shoots to take cuts from , and then they will go in to flower. They have been getting jacks modified formula at around 1.7 EC and some bennies. yesterday I dropped them to 1.4 EC because I don't think they really need so much food.

P1017442
P1017445
P1017448

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Check out how this Wilma is stacking. She (fingers crossed), is going to be a beast. If this one is a male I will be making f-2's. I love plants that stack hard like this. It is usually an indicator of good yields.

P1017457

catdaddy

catdaddy

Great rooting Cap, i often hear that transplanting should be done before the roots are circling around in the pot, what`s ur opinion on that?
yeah i heard and assumed the same. as of lately i've been transplanting much sooner than i would normally, due to the fact of what i assumed/heard. would also like to see what you have to say about this myth. thanks in advance.

Krasi

Krasi

No problem ideed, but can it be better for the plant and the further development of the roots in the bigger container?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No problem ideed, but can it be better for the plant and the further development of the roots in the bigger container?

Well, I dont know. I didnt think the roots would be this good this fast to be honest. I usually transplant according to my own schedule. The plants didnt seem to mind at all. No signs of stress or pre flowers. Also, if you look they havent really started circling around too much. They filled the cup alright, but they arent going in circles and all bound up.

As a genereal nursery rule the plant is ready to be transplanted when you can pull it out of the container without tearing it out. It has a nice solid root mass, and will pop right out taking most of the soil with it.

Krasi

Krasi

Ur bennies do job, those roots don`t lie.
It`s something i heared frequently, so i just trow it in the public, thanks for ur vision on that.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Here is a final pic of the FPOG x's. There are 2 wifi x's I want to run again, and 2 Wilmas (there would have been three but I underestimated one and did not take a cutting :oops:)

The kosher x's were all shit. Herms. All of the x's I have done with kosher have turned herm. Total disappontment as there was one that I thought was going to be solid, and would have probably been the frostiest, most stinky plant I have ever grown. Unfortunately, it grew a few ballsacs along the way and had to get the axe.

Here is the one that was super stacked in the previous pic at 9 weeks with a week and a half flush... you can see I grew them in only a 1 gallon container:
P1017497
P1017500

She smells more on the fruity pebble side, but with some floral undertone of the Colombian.

Here are the 2 wifi x's: the first one has more of an OG smell, the second is completely different. Very fruity and pungeant.
P1017506
P1017508

Here is another Wilma. This one has more of the Colombian floral smell, but with a hint of like a moldy smell? She isn't moldy though... I am not so sure I like the smell. She may not make the final cut.

P1017519

And here is the one that got away. Still stacking hard at 9 weeks like mommy, but way dense like the FPOG. Smell is starting to develop now. MOre on the Colombian side in that department. Kind of mild though but that could change. This flower is about the girth of a solo cup.
P1017521

Anyway... that's it for this test. For now.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice to see you rocking the one gallon pots. I'm rocking 1 gallon fabric pots. . . hoping they still provide a healthy yield for their size. Plants look great.

outwest

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Nice to see you rocking the one gallon pots. I'm rocking 1 gallon fabric pots. . . hoping they still provide a healthy yield for their size. Plants look great.

outwest

These will easily do 2-3 oscars. If I ever went to pots and tables again I think I would opt for the 2 gallon smartpot for a little more legroom.

Top Bottom