Frankenstein genetics grown by mosh

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

$30 is a food median price for a 3.8cu ft. Bale.

Its $35 at the hydro store here and $26 at the feed store.

Well then I was lucky I guess the last bale I bought I thought was around $22 -23 but my memory isn’t what I’d to be for sure - and I e come to reality of it’s worth every penny

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanx man, this is the easy part . Lol at least the easiest part for me. It’s the late flower stage I still need some work on. Lol

as long as we keep growing new seed plants we will never know what they will grow like or need. But it helps us get better at fast analyzing and action for sure.

Moshmen

Moshmen

These are NOT Frankenstein genetics ur they are gonna be sharing some space for a while, these are some photoperiod genes I’ve been trying get my hands on - got 2 clones last week and gonna zap em with some light this week -the ones with blue painters tape are Obama and the other is Bot x Obama

A463BBDD F410 436B A530 9A6FE18B81D1
B79FF241 86FC 4A9C 89B2 196474C036B4
95F30336 FBFB 4CA8 A5F3 3AD45DCE2DBF
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

The most flower i have ever pulled off an auto was 72grams of flower not counting sugar leaf witch is great to save up cure and make brownies, however i only grow med size plants, you really should sow your seeds in the pot you intend to do your whole grow in bc it stresses them and they can dwarf out, but your roots do look great! nice and healthy.

Moshmen

Moshmen

The most flower i have ever pulled off an auto was 72grams of flower not counting sugar leaf witch is great to save up cure and make brownies, however i only grow med size plants, you really should sow your seeds in the pot you intend to do your whole grow in bc it stresses them and they can dwarf out, but your roots do look great! nice and healthy.
I kind of try to control their size with transplants - but like I said earlier is better like you mentioned stress- if I would have had fresh promix they would been transplanted 5/6 days ago

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah that’s about my average too as long as I get 2zips of good bud I’m happy

There is no doubt in my mind that Frankenstein genetics can produce 1/4 lb or more pretty easy per plant

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry all been busy busy here’s a couple quick garden pics- we ended up with 5 fully autoflower female plants 2 blue dream 2 Afghan and one Thai

9FEAFE13 B276 47AF 8D50 E25A354C7E4F
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom