Frankster's Gorilla Glue photoperiod project.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My Orphans.... They need to find a new home, grow up, and become productive ladies.

Here's the Ones I'm planning for outside. Got to find some safe spaces for them, and still get their needs met. All these are GG#4 crosses, and I have high hopes for them. I've got some 7 gallon buckets I can transfer them into. Hopefully, I've done my homework, and all will be well. More updates will follow, hopefully.

The third photo is the total catastrophe "fail" I had with training. She's bouncing back. All are feminized plants. Special mention to memed for pointing out my potassium problem. Many Thanks.
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 10

Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 2
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 3
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 4
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 5
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 6
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 7
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 8
Franksters gorilla glue photoperiod project 9
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
A little backpack bruised, and certainly highly trained, slowly getting them out into the field. I hope this isn't a futile exercise, need some strategy advice here folks.... Raining in Seattle, I love it.

The first bigger plan is in a 1 gal, and the smaller one is in a 2 gal container, I plant to bring out some 7 gal bags, coir and transplant them eventually, I need to get that stuff out there, so it can soak up water...

IMG 20210503 231426830   Copy
IMG 20210503 231430321   Copy
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, these gals are all sitting on the hilltop, more pics to follow. I almost died carrying those girls on my back. They are lucky their daddy loves them.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Went up and checked on them, they were dry but still standing fine. Added one more for a grand total of 4, and that's all that's going there.

This is one of the reasons why I placed these four plants in their current position. They are placed in plain view of everyone. (probably 100,000 people daily) Let's see, if they make it. (Hint: They better have good eyes, or strong legs). I'm betting most people have neither. But they will be hell to take care of, so I'm leaving it at the current number.

Matthew 5:14 is the fourteenth verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament. It is part of the Sermon on the Mount, and is one of a series of metaphors immediately following the Beatitudes. (it's important)

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hell yes! Haven't been up there for 3-4 days, but all plants are fully erect and standing, ZERO DROOP. Wish I had pics. (forgot camera) One of them is obviously an autoflower, because it's budding out nicely, the other 3 are photoperiods in full veg. Watered/fed them, talked to them some. They seem to be stuck onto the ground, so I didn't move them at all, and let them root into where there at sitting up on the turf. Next time I'll bring foliars, and microbes to give them some more protection.

I think all the good fungi, mushrooms and mycorrhizae is keeping the girls well hydrated, and that the fungi is collecting the morning dew for the plant to conserve though out the daytime... The Go! TEAM

Last edited:
HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

Haha what chances do you give them for making it all the way to harvest without getting grabbed? 50/50? Always fun to take a gamble!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Most people are way too lazy to climb up there to investigate. I’ll give you a 90% chance of making it all the way to harvest.
lol, that's what I figure too. The only reason there not at the very top, is because they get better sun in that particular spot, about 3/4ths the way up. Tree's to the immediate west are obstructing. I hiked in today from far to the east today, the opposite way I usually come, and walked about 1/2 mile of the ridgeline, and did some other area's as well, I think there's plenty of places up there that nobody really goes, for the most part.

the real problem up there is water, so I'm thinking I might put a peice of plastic up there where the water runs down, and maybe dig a 5 gallon bucket into a spot, and funnel it into a bucket or two, with a shovel, that way it's more self sustaining, and I only have to carry water a short distance.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Very well done Frankster! Sometimes the best place to put them is right where nobody would expect you too, in plain site 😂🔭

Latest posts

Top Bottom