Freak here, just checkin' in....

• Thread starter Freak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I know a few folks have been wondering where I disappeared to, I'm right here and I'm doing okay, just been busy with life and family. Still gardening and working with some new hybrids I hope to release soon. Just haven't had anytime to get online, plus my office area (Computer, Stereo and all the other shit that goes in a home office) has been totally torn apart until I had time last week to put it all back together, I been taking a shit load of photos from the light depped crop in June, then my harvest in early october and also my indoor bloom bunker has been in full operation the entire time. got lots of cool pix.
I hope all are doing well, and hope to talk to each and everyone of you that have sent prayers and good vibes my way. It really means alot.
Peace Y'all
Freak - Cabin Fever

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Hay bro, glad to here everything is okay with broski.

Take care homie :)

Beezie

Natural

Natural

Howdy Freakster..good to see ya posting..hit me up if ya need anything or wanna shoot the shit

sky high

sky high

I've thought of you often knowing how tough and unpredictable the days can be. Glad to hear you are still plugging away.

take care- s h

Chobble

Chobble

Your back! I remember when you where last on the farm a year or so ago. Welcome back freak, Always nice to have another breeder around.

Chobble

soserthc1

soserthc1

Good to here all is good with you bro - missed ya around here -

blessings
SoSeRtHc1

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome back, Freak. I have been one of those wondering about you and yours. :)

Top Bottom