Freakahow clone losing single leaf at a time

• Thread starter SystemUpdate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yok.she

yok.she

Ya the smoke is sweeter than I was expecting. From what I gather one of the parents is holy banana, so it’s on the sweet side. Definitely had some funk / fuel as well. I actually really enjoy the smell. It’s pleasant, not offensive; but still fairly loud. At least that’s how the one I tried turned out. I can’t remember the other parent, maybe big bud? I’ll have to try to find it at some point.

If anyone is thinking about getting one, I’d go for the supafreak instead. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m looking forward to picking up some seeds at some point. It’s like a 45 day flower or something like that. Seems pretty incredible.
Thanks for the insight, it seems intriguing enough for a test run. Supafreak strain looks very interesting and very curious about the short flowering time. Appreciate the suggestion! 😁👍 Will have to see if I can get an actual cut through a Humboldt friend.

How are things coming along with your Freakshow? Hopefully, it's recovering!

SystemUpdate

SystemUpdate

Thanks for the insight, it seems intriguing enough for a test run. Supafreak strain looks very interesting and very curious about the short flowering time. Appreciate the suggestion! 😁👍 Will have to see if I can get an actual cut through a Humboldt friend.

How are things coming along with your Freakshow? Hopefully, it's recovering!

I’d definitely recommend it. If anything I just like looking at it. It’s always fun to see something new. The one I have seems to be doing fine now. It hasn't lost any more leaves and seems to be happy enough

E9781027 E507 4E95 902A A208BB7E1DDB
C3D75F0D 2436 462F AFC5 87199CB829E3
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Awesome man! Did they recommend any particular training methods for that strain?

SystemUpdate

SystemUpdate

Awesome man! Did they recommend any particular training methods for that strain?

I wasn’t told anything specifically, but it seemed to handle topping fine, and it Seems to produces a lot of bud sites. Didn’t seem to need a lot of leaf stripping, but I also just flowered it as a clone so I can’t really say for if it were more grown out. Had a bit of a calcium deficiency at one point, but I wouldn’t say it’s super calcium needy per say, but it did need more than just the nutes by themselves provided (at least for me)

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Right it makes sense that defoliatin isn't as necessary given the leaf structure. Very cool looking, could almost get away with telling folks it's a tall fern lol

SystemUpdate

SystemUpdate

Right it makes sense that defoliatin isn't as necessary given the leaf structure. Very cool looking, could almost get away with telling folks it's a tall fern lol

Ya you absolutely can, until about week 5 ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom