Freakshow and The Motherfuckers perpetual grow

• Thread starter Thamuthafukka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

I watched a little on the fella doing freakshow with hso.He's been putting in the work for sure. Cool grow and nice plants, cheers

Thamuthafukka

Thamuthafukka

I've ran some of there other strains all have germed except the blueberry dragon fire 0 out of 4 so far but it was in the mail a month at least and I'm blaming that

Thamuthafukka

Thamuthafukka

I ordered 20 he sent 38 so far I've only planted 2 gave 1 to a homie both stable

theomegajedi

theomegajedi

I ordered 20 he sent 38 so far I've only planted 2 gave 1 to a homie both stable
Figured I could find them cheap enough, they looked fun as fuck to grow. Didn't want to jump off the edge on someone I didn't have any info on. I just got my card in missouri to grow and these genetics looks so awesome, might order some when my wallet could afford it. You keeping a log? Would love to see the growth.

Thamuthafukka

Thamuthafukka

Figured I could find them cheap enough, they looked fun as fuck to grow. Didn't want to jump off the edge on someone I didn't have any info on. I just got my card in missouri to grow and these genetics looks so awesome, might order some when my wallet could afford it. You keeping a log? Would love to see the growth.
Yes this is the grow thread

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Thats awesome you got the freakshow. I missed out on the drop the other day. Will be interesting in 5 years time to see how many genetics are now mingled with and displaying these freakish growth. Nice work man, enjoy the progress.

Thamuthafukka

Thamuthafukka

Thats awesome you got the freakshow. I missed out on the drop the other day. Will be interesting in 5 years time to see how many genetics are now mingled with and displaying these freakish growth. Nice work man, enjoy the progress.
Thanks alot bro and yea I've got plans for those regs I have a few freakshow x rare dankness 1 and freakshow mac and a freakshow x nuke daddy all running now but the freakmac I bred with the nukedaddy someone else with the mac and rare dankness

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Hmmm, I'd love a male freakshow plant or pollen. So many possibilities. Have fu with your crosses, would be an extra bonus if you introduced some purpling to that plant.

theomegajedi

theomegajedi

Thanks alot bro and yea I've got plans for those regs I have a few freakshow x rare dankness 1 and freakshow mac and a freakshow x nuke daddy all running now but the freakmac I bred with the nukedaddy someone else with the mac and rare dankness
So there will be freakshow x nuke daddy seeds is that what I'm reading... Sign me up

Latest posts

Top Bottom