Trade Free dozen seeds giveaway. (your choice) Gorilla Glue#4, White Widow, Frankenstein Auto, Early Miss Auto

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Goofy clocks? Yes, weapons case someone breaks in ? Yes , and I hope that’s a sharks tooth? And not the mrs! Lol

I like the desk? Hutch whatever it is in the first picture ! Looks all hand carved?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Goofy clocks? Yes, weapons case someone breaks in ? Yes , and I hope that’s a sharks tooth? And not the mrs! Lol

I like the desk? Hutch whatever it is in the first picture ! Looks all hand carved?
Mostly some of the ancient weapons, the weapons for intruders are located at the door, but I have them located for convenience and display though out the house incase I ever get cornered... 😁

Me too Mosh, picked it up for I think around $50 about 7 years back. couldn't believe the price I paid. Maybe it was $100, my memory isn't that good, but it was cheap. It's fully hand carved, and very fine. Very, very old. aka, our bill paying station.

IMG 20210726 213148

IMG 20210726 213028
IMG 20210726 213108
IMG 20210726 213733
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Mostly some of the ancient weapons, the weapons for intruders are located at the door, but I have them located for convenience and display though out the house incase I ever get cornered... 😁

Me too Mosh, picked it up for I think around $50 about 7 years back. couldn't believe the price I paid. Maybe it was $100, my memory isn't that good, but it was cheap. It's fully hand carved, and very fine. Very, very old. aka, our bill paying station.

View attachment 1150231
Sweet find! That’s cool

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Thanks for opportunity to try and win..hopefully I can get in on the next one..
Yea, I'll be putting up another shortly,

Sweet find! That’s cool
Yea, I was really lucky to find it for the price. It was virtually a giveaway. I've got some really interesting things over the years going to second hand shops mosh. I once found a 1942 officers Rolex from WW2.... I've got a pretty cool collection of horology complications, especially ones used for early Naval Aviation navigational peices.

The best one I have was created by this guy.
Here's the little self winding Rolex. With authentic period radium painted on blued steel. This is dated 1942 and would have only been issued to a Lieutenant, or above. It also has the "hacking" feature, for timing offensive maneuvers. It was cutting edge back in the day... Waterproof with screw on back, and screw down crown.

IMG 20210708 065957812
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Old school taste CIA, DEA, FBI "secret project" G Thirteen made it's way though 109 f, on it's journey to Auto flower.... Hope the seeds are viable, this was an impressive little Phenotype.

It's pretty amazing how Karma works sometimes, I was thinking it was a bust. I think this will be a good producer for Southern States and Hot Zones, tolerance was above average in that respect, this strain is supposedly originally from the State of Mississippi...

High in Limonene an aromatic cannabis terpene produced in the flower's resin glands. In isolation, it's commonly associated with fruity, citrus aromas

IMG 20210714 025931296
IMG 20210727 100206
Last edited:
FourPlants

FourPlants

I remember g13 being the sought after bud around my area in the mid to late 90s. Those would be some cool beans to add to the collection one day

Bey

Bey

Rules:
Only one Guess.
Everyone entering must follow me
First correct guess wins....
Correct answer needs to be posted by Monday 7/26 Pacific time.
*USA Residents Only (Sorry everyone else).View attachment 1150008View attachment 1150009

😂🤣😅
Correctly guess how many clocks are in our little apartment, (my wife is forgetful) and I will mail you a free dozen seeds of either Gorilla Glue #4, White Widow x GG#4, Early Miss Auto, or Frankenstein Auto tomorrow....
(aqua knows the answer, so I can't cheat, I've posted pictures of said clocks). 😂

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Thaniks everyone! For those that didn't win, stick around. There will be more to come down the road....

The winner is.... Mr. BadBud3 (hopefully well be sending him some "goodbuds") to grow....

Please respond, so your prize can be sent to you, I sent you a PM.

Oh yea, Pic's of my goofy clocks.... 🤣 Note the second picture, the roaches were pure happenstance...
not to jack your thread but from the looks of things you have at least one crossbow on the place i have two one that can be cocked without a rope and pullies the big one has a hand crank winch. iwould like to have one of the newer air bolt bows real flat shooting from what i have seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom