Free gift/plant rescue... 1st grow

• Thread starter FrofarmerLA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I see nothing that indicates P-, and that kind of rolling isn't to do with VPD in my experience. Possibly when it's very, and I mean VERY hot. Otherwise, broad mites are known to cause leaf margins to curl up and over.

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

I see nothing that indicates P-, and that kind of rolling isn't to do with VPD in my experience. Possibly when it's very, and I mean VERY hot. Otherwise, broad mites are known to cause leaf margins to curl up and over.
Broad mites perhaps but I am suspect of excessive hydration at top section of root base. That is in part why I am curious about strain. I have noticed with some Sativ. Dom in DWC if aeration at top of root base is lessened by massive rooting below we end up with what looks like big bubbles(not good of course) rising up to the top but really we are simply seeing water displacement and very little aeration at the upper section. All the lower sections gobbled up the available oxygen. This can then give similar curling effects. Especially if the container is small for its guest roots.

Top Bottom