For Sale Free indica clones, East Coast

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

Good on you my dude. Be wise tho. Peeps getting in lots of trouble for delivering outside DC district. DC is still unregulated too. No testing required lol. A LOT of pgr bud flying around. Definitely some great dudes putting out fire tho.
Yeah that's why I started growing, to grow that real fire and know what's in it. For medical for me, black domina is the first seed I bought, because of it's touted medicinal use. Can't wait to find out

ninjadip

ninjadip

They got the one I got for $50 right now on Amazon after coupon. Takes some manual adjustment and you should have ph reference solutions to calibrate, as well as EC reference solutions as well, one low ppm one high ppm. To me it's working great and seems very accurate. I think accuracy also comes down to the ph probe, which can be replaced easily

ninjadip

ninjadip

That last post was meant for another thread.. lol

Just cut some more snips. Ordered a supplemental light to put with that thing to get them back into Veg, and to stay in veg, lol. Doesn't have to be strong, just enough to keep them out of darkness.

Hey if you guys in Nova want any of these as a gift, nothing in return, honest, let me know in 1-2 weeks.

Had to trim the plant anyway to keep a small shape

PXL 20221124 022521471
PXL 20221124 022525393
PXL 20221124 022818938
Top Bottom