Free Music Download website ?????

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Well got my first virus today. What a trip that was, it was called the trojan.Brisv.A!inf yup that little guy. I got if off of frostwire thanks to the rock lol just joking man. I think my cds will do for now lol. Dont want that to happen again.

Thanks again for the links I guess I had some bad luck the first time around trying to download music.

ONCE AGAIN STAY AWAY FROM frost wire it did not work out so well for me.

I told you to avoid using limewire/frostwire

Stick to torrents and rapidshare and always you an updated virus scanner :damnhippie:

D

DJSHADOW

Hands down soulseek is the best, I have never caught anything but killer music from it...its free...super clean...I am a music addict too and this site kills eveything else i have tried...torrent sites are good for movies but soulseek it the shit for music...ok done rambling...soulseek!
DJSHADOW

W

woody420

Well thanks for the info again guys, maybe I will give it one more shot some time soon.
Take care farmers

T

the Rock

i am sorry(i feel bad) about your prob woody /i just removed FW from my system= I guess i was lucky or all my virus protection paid off ,< anyhow the soulseek sounds like a decent place anyone else have any experience with it???

H

hazyfontazy

Limewire is free if you don't get the pro version. RapidFind.org is pretty good too.

the stupid thing is u can just download limewire pro using limewire,so they may as well make it free,,

,,i use bitcomet, it has a list of good torrent sites u just enter your request and bingo ,just virus scan everything twice :smiley_joint:

W

woody420

i am sorry(i feel bad) about your prob woody /i just removed FW from my system= I guess i was lucky or all my virus protection paid off ,< anyhow the soulseek sounds like a decent place anyone else have any experience with it???

Don't trip the rock no big deal man got the problem tooken care of quick thanks to logic man not biggie bro not your bad at all. Take care the rock thanks man for trying to help me out man. see you around bro peace man. I was thinking about checking out that soul seeker as well but no time soon lol.

Top Bottom